FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Tamir's DeLorean Site

DeLorean Historian / Administrator Tamir A.'s Avatar

My VIN:    11474

Tamir's DeLorean Site

www.entermyworld.com

For those who haven't been to my site, stop by and check out the hundreds of articles, tv shows, and other interesting archival materials relating to the DeLorean.

- T.
    Fan of all things DeLorean!

My VIN:    Custodian of 5307

Tamir,

During the talk down time I visited your site, its is great you really have put alot into it. Thanks for all your hard work!

Thanks. It's actually been a few years since any major updates, but I plan to change that in the near future.

My VIN:    16951

Club(s):   (DCO) (DOA) (DCUK)

You website site is gorgeous about the DeLorean, best DeLorean site ever on the net!
    I discovered it a few years ago.
    Thank you for all the hard work

Let's see if you bastards can do 90. dvonk's Avatar

My VIN:    loading, please wait...

it has been an invaluable resource to me for ages. i think the first time i visited your site was over a decade ago... has it really been that long, Tamir?

My VIN:    6806

Club(s):   (DOI)

I would also like to extend my profound gratitude to Tamir for his immense contribution. As I had posted before, the site has been instrumental in maintaining and increasing my interest in the car and I dare say 6806 would not be in the garage if it were not for the site.

My VIN:    2743

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCH) (DCUK) (DOC-UK)

I post this firstly to say thanks to Tamir for his great site, but mostly to replace Mark Shields thread with this one at the top of the page, and more importantly on the main forum home page.

Nothing against MS, but I got tired of looking at his post from Nov '11

Dermot
    VIN 2743, B/A, Frame 2227, engine 2320

I don't always drive cars, but when I do, I prefer DeLoreans

http://www.will-to-live.org

No-one is to stone anyone, even, and I want to make this absolutely clear, even if they do say "carburetor"

My VIN:    10287

Club(s):   (DMA)

Thank you Tamir for all of your hard work! I have been reading your site since 2000 and I can't believe how much I have learned about one of my life's passions. Cheers!
    Nick A.

1988 BMW 325is
    1982 DeLorean DMC-12
    1989 Jaguar XJ6

My VIN:    5482

Quote Originally Posted by Tamir A. View Post
    www.entermyworld.com

For those who haven't been to my site, stop by and check out the hundreds of articles, tv shows, and other interesting archival materials relating to the DeLorean.

- T.
    Tamir,

How long has your site been up? I seem to remember looking at it back in my old college dorm circa 1998 on a dial-up connection. I had an old 486 computer running Win 95 (upgraded) with a DeLorean wallpaper on the desktop. If my memory is correct, props to you for being a DeLorean internet pioneer.

Thanks for the kind comments guys. Site was started in 1999, and my brother and I battled through the old dial up issues, hence why all the old videos are so small in size and quality. That was before digital photography took off as well, so all the pics are also not as large and vibrant as today. I wish I had more time to be able to add to the site these days, but fortunately I feel like it holds up as a good place to get a lot of information and learn a lot of historical things about the DeLorean and features a lot of car shows from around the world.

Attached is a blast from the past screen shot of the original homepage, enjoy!

old_entermyworld_homepage.jpg

As a funny side note, I still kick myself for not buying delorean.com while it was available. I opted for entermyworld because most people misspell the word delorean and I wanted something that was catchy and memorable. Enter my world of DeLorean obsession and intrigue.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast