FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26

Thread: Since 10077 won't sell complete, I am offering it up here first as parts

My VIN:    16563

Hi james, Im looking at some of your pricing and im not sure theyll be in my budget but Id be interested in both the engine cover and the t-panel shipped to CA 93021.

THank you
    Nathan
    1983 Delorean-auto, black/gray int. 38k miles

Banned

My VIN:    1798

Quote Originally Posted by artisticent View Post
    Hi james, Im looking at some of your pricing and im not sure theyll be in my budget but Id be interested in both the engine cover and the t-panel shipped to CA 93021.

THank you
    Nathan
    Just an FYI - Sometimes James is on deployment or is otherwise busy, so I just wanted to let you know that he usually has everything priced at 1/2 whatever the same part is listed for on DMCH's website. The parts from his parts car are in top quality shape (bought a few things from him for myself), and he's really good about working on getting the best (lowest) price possible for shipping without sacrificing on packing materials.

My VIN:    10350 & 2083 SEARCHING FOR VIN#16664

Club(s):   (DMCNE)

James is a good guy. Not only because he sells good used parts at a reasonable price but he also defends our country and if it wasn't for guys and girls like him we wouldn't be able to enjoy things such as our DeLoreans!!

Thanks James

I can only agree! Very good guy, quite busy but he reacts asap and the parts are exactly like described!

My VIN:    891, 1045

Wow, thanks for all the kudos guys!

Quote Originally Posted by artisticent View Post

THank you
    Nathan
    Nathan, I've got a hood box sitting here that I was saving to ship my spare gas flap hood in...but I can use it for the engine cover and T-panel. I'm asking $500 for the lower engine cover and $300 for a T-panel. I got a shipping quote of about $110 for both shipped to a local dock that you can pick up from. If you need residential delivery it'll be about $110 more.
    -James . . . "Life without knowledge is death in disguise." ~ H.P.G.

My VIN:    5625

Looking for parts

Hello~

I am a new Delorean owner new to the site. I see that you have been parting out for awhile... Maybe you have something I could use? I am looking for the following parts:

Ignition cylinder with key?
    leather shift boot?
    A door pin plunger for the buzzer?
    gas tank filler neck?

Any help would be great!

Thanks

My VIN:    891, 1045

Welcome to the family!

Sadly I don't have a spare shift boot or ignition cylinder at the moment but I do have these two parts:

$7 108244 Courtesy light switch
    $40 101394 Gas filler
    $13 shipping

If you can confirm this is what you need shoot me a PM and I'll send you my Paypal address.
    -James . . . "Life without knowledge is death in disguise." ~ H.P.G.

My VIN:    15190

Quote Originally Posted by Trstno1 View Post
    Hello~

I am a new Delorean owner new to the site. I see that you have been parting out for awhile... Maybe you have something I could use? I am looking for the following parts:

Ignition cylinder with key?
    leather shift boot?
    A door pin plunger for the buzzer?
    gas tank filler neck?

Any help would be great!

Thanks
    You can get a very nice boot from http://www.redlinegoods.com/ - it's not expensive.

My VIN:    5625

Thanks for the link mburshtain!! Unfortunately, the plastic mounting plate was obliterated when I purchased the car.... Right now the boot base just flops around when I shift. Do you know if you get a new plastic base if you purchase a NOS boot?

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26