FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Presenting...www.DeLoreanPOGs.com

My VIN:    A few, by name... DeLorean Monster Truck, DeLorean Roadster, DeLorean Hovercraft, DeLorean Limo

Club(s):   (DMWC) (DCUK)

Another QAC VIN List on the way soon ...

There is another QAC VIN List that is currently being checked and verified, after its initial data entry.

Similar to the Master VIN List for the QAC in Troy, MI, this next list is a Physical Inventory List of cars
    as of a specific date, including many late 1981 models and early 1982 models. The list is currently in
    a "Sorted by VIN" format and the list will also include the original Stock # for the car, in most cases.

More details to follow soon ...

My VIN:    06960

Ooooh, late '81s!

Excited.
    Jim Reeve
    DMC6960

D-Status: - Getting some Spring exercise

My VIN:    A few, by name... DeLorean Monster Truck, DeLorean Roadster, DeLorean Hovercraft, DeLorean Limo

Updates posted to website

Quote Originally Posted by Rich W View Post
    There is another QAC VIN List that is currently being checked and verified, after its initial data entry.

Similar to the Master VIN List for the QAC in Troy, MI, this next list is a Physical Inventory List of cars
    as of a specific date, including many late 1981 models and early 1982 models. The list is currently in
    a "Sorted by VIN" format and the list will also include the original Stock # for the car, in most cases.

More details to follow soon ...
    Update includes:

DeLorean Physical Inventory from QAC in Bridgewater, NJ on 05/29/1982

- over 40 "new" VINs have been identified for addition to the Master VIN List

The First Installment of the Adventures of POG Man (origins of POG Man)

- a big thanks to POG Paul Silfven, creator of the POG Man cartoon strips

Check the POG Man and Documents sections of the website for more details.

My VIN:    6125

I'm excited to see if anything comes up for VIN 06125. To date I have almost zero record of it prior to 2001.

Another Document Dump to the POGs website...

This may be the last major update for a while...at least until all the other information waiting in the "queue" is scanned, verified and/or manually entered.

- Update to the Documents section includes Major Equipment Orders for the QACs, including Original Purchase Orders for Diagnostic Equipment, Tools, etc.
    http://deloreanpogs.com/documents.html

- Update to the QACs section includes the addresses of each of the QACs and the Southern Region Technical Center in Atlanta, GA (no vehicle processing).
    http://deloreanpogs.com/qacs.html

Keep in mind that a primary goal of the original DeLorean Motor Company was to eventually discontinue the QAC Vehicle Processing at each QAC location
    and convert the QACs into Regional Technical Centers that would provide Technical Support directly to the DMC dealerships, within each of their regions.

Banned

My VIN:    1798

Courtesy of Mr. Tony Swann

My D, VIN 1798, at the Troy, MI, QAC!

Apparently, it was a very special car to the Troy POGs

DeLorean at Troy, MI, QAC 2.jpg

DeLorean at Troy, MI, QAC 1.jpg

I don't want to be part of the Human race Roman Legion's Avatar

My VIN:    VIN in progress.

Club(s):   (DCVA) (LVDG) (SEDOC) (DCUK)

If you need any more help with anything on and for the site, I'd like to volunteer my time to help out a bit.

My VIN:    06960

Quote Originally Posted by NightFlyer View Post
    My D, VIN 1798, at the Troy, MI, QAC!
    DeLorean at Troy, MI, QAC 2.jpg
    In that first image I can see its missing its radiator duct. Then on the QAC parts list for this car, is the radiator duct...

Sep 23, 1981 1 105506 Radiator Duct 1798
    But why on earth would it ship without one???
    The QAC parts list for 1798 looks like they shipped a half-assembled vehicle.
    Jim Reeve
    DMC6960

D-Status: - Getting some Spring exercise

Quote Originally Posted by dmc6960 View Post
    In that first image I can see its missing its radiator duct. Then on the QAC parts list for this car, is the radiator duct...

But why on earth would it ship without one???

The QAC parts list for 1798 looks like they shipped a half-assembled vehicle.
    It's a very long story ... but it will be told in person by the POGs at the Woodward Dream Cruise this year.

Several DeLorean Clubs plan to display at the Bloomfield Hills Mercedes Benz dealership again this year.

Details are still pending (Bloomfield Hills organizing team is under new leadership this year), so stay tuned.

Banned

My VIN:    1798

Yes, I'll wait and let the POGs tell the story behind my car at the Woodward event

I hope that you're planning on attending Jim, as I'd love to meet you and your D, as well as see some of your mods/improvements!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast