FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Woodward Dream Cruise August 17, 2012, Detroit, MI

My VIN:    5180

Club(s):   (DMWC) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by NightFlyer View Post
    Well, if you didn't do 'Back to the Bricks' as well in 2011, then you have an excuse to come out this year for something new, right

Hope you do decide to come, as I'd love to meet you and your D!
    Did you make it to the DMCMW Open House this year? Where and when is "back to the bricks" held?
    DENNIS

VIN 5180, Frame 3652, STAGE II​, DM-eng Solid State Solutions (RPM Rly, Dm.Lt.Mod., Fan Fail Mod. , FAN Rly, HS.Rly) , HID headlights, SPAX user since 2009, Eibach springs, M Adj. Rear LCA's, DPNW poly-sway bar kit, DMCEU LCA Stabilizer link kit, DMCMW Illuminated door sills, Aussie Illuminated SS Shifter plate, REAL MOMO EVO Steering wheel, DELOREANA Extended View Side Mirrors w/ Heaters, DELOREANA LED Door Lights.

Banned

My VIN:    1798

Quote Originally Posted by DMC5180 View Post
    Did you make it to the DMCMW Open House this year? Where and when is "back to the bricks" held?
    Unfortunately, I didn't make the DMCMW Open House this year, although I really wanted to - perhaps next time.

'Back to the Bricks' is held in Downtown Flint, MI, and has scheduled events August 13-17. I usually only attend on the day before Woodward, or on the 16th this year. The cruise extends out into the suburbs surrounding Flint and is pretty kick-butt, as it's more of a dusk/night cruise.

Here's the link to the official website for more info:

http://www.backtothebricks.org/

My VIN:    17076

Club(s):   (DOI)

I am going to try to pop in on my way back to Toronto from DMC Midwest. I will be picking up my car from there in the early afternoon (hopefully)
    and that may put me at the Mercedes Dealership around 9pm.. Will you guys still be there?

My VIN:    A few, by name... DeLorean Monster Truck, DeLorean Roadster, DeLorean Hovercraft, DeLorean Limo

Club(s):   (DMWC) (DCUK)

See the official 2013 Woodward Dream Cruise thread here:

http://dmctalk.org/showthread.php?78...August-17-2013

Banned

My VIN:    1798

Sorry, didn't mean to confuse anyone with this thread. If the mods want to merge with the official thread, that's fine by me...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3