FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: vod cleaning

vod cleaning

Just had a quick question, whats a good way to get the vod clean? After reading everyone's opinions I have decided not to paint the vod for now. I want to get it good and clean before I put it all back together. Thanks.
    Mike Lowrey VIN# 3830

Just found this http://dmctalk.org/showthread.php?22...-for-detailing Looks like a good way to start. (the Dremel)
    Mike Lowrey VIN# 3830

Quote Originally Posted by DMC81 View Post
    Just found this http://dmctalk.org/showthread.php?22...-for-detailing Looks like a good way to start. (the Dremel)
    Ya, that is a good way to go at it......I also did not paint the VOD. Without being able to properly clean it and prep for paint to stick well, I figured it will be good for another 20 years as long as I don't have any major issues. I would suggest that you clean everything else while its out of the car. You can get everything really clean and even paint the intake and others. It makes a huge difference when things go back together...
    Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by dmc3130 View Post
    Ya, that is a good way to go at it......I also did not paint the VOD. Without being able to properly clean it and prep for paint to stick well, I figured it will be good for another 20 years as long as I don't have any major issues. I would suggest that you clean everything else while its out of the car. You can get everything really clean and even paint the intake and others. It makes a huge difference when things go back together...
    Nice photos, that is so clean. Very nice job. Thanks for the info.
    Mike Lowrey VIN# 3830