FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 LastLast

Thread: Official Pictures of Other (Non-D) Cars You Own

My VIN:    5312

You guys have probably seen the other thread i had made but here is my new fun car thats a work in project. Runs great but i am in the middle of pulling the engine to replace the water pump and put new belts/ and a pulley bearing in. Has been a blast so far. 1978 Lotus esprit Series 2. appx 1060 built and less than 230 imported to the usa.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Riley88; 11-11-2018 at 01:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gruffalo View Post

Fiat x1/9
    I

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I always have wanted one of those. I have only ever seen one in person once and i was like....damn. very nice!

My VIN:    3937

Quote Originally Posted by Slammer View Post
    My only wagon.

Love seeing these cars from Europe that just don't show up in North America. New ones and old ones for that matter.

Can you tell us a little more about this vehicle?

Sept. 81, auto, black interior

Quote Originally Posted by Riley88 View Post
    You guys have probably seen the other thread i had made but here is my new fun car thats a work in project. Runs great but i am in the middle of pulling the engine to replace the water pump and put new belts/ and a pulley bearing in. Has been a blast so far. 1978 Lotus esprit Series 2. appx 1060 built and less than 230 imported to the usa.
    Riley good looking esprit. I also own Lotus M-100. Nothing quite like a Lotus. The draw to come to V. Beach in the Lotus or the Delorean now greater.

Steve

Quote Originally Posted by steve View Post
    Riley good looking esprit. I also own Lotus M-100. Nothing quite like a Lotus. The draw to come to V. Beach in the Lotus or the Delorean now greater.

Steve
    Lotus is actually up in richmond. Thats where i am working on her at. Made a friend whos letting me store at his shop. Message ya when i am done with the car engine is coming out tomorrow for a water pump and new belts lol.

My VIN:    06201

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan View Post
    Love seeing these cars from Europe that just don't show up in North America. New ones and old ones for that matter.

Can you tell us a little more about this vehicle?
    It's a 1968 volvo 121 that I found in bad shape almost 30 years ago.
    This was the kind of cars that was cheap when I got my license, so they where often used and thrown away.
    Luckily I was smart enough to save this one.
    The 121 is called amazon over here and was prodused between 1957-1970. The estate between 1962-1969

Quote Originally Posted by Riley88 View Post
    Lotus is actually up in richmond. Thats where i am working on her at. Made a friend whos letting me store at his shop. Message ya when i am done with the car engine is coming out tomorrow for a water pump and new belts lol.
    Let me know before she leaves Ric. Will meet up there if possible. I also have shop in Ashland. Good luck with the engine work.

Steve

My VIN:    3349

Club(s):   (SCDC) (DCUK)

Beautiful Cars How do you determine an undervalued exotic?

Quote Originally Posted by lkn4ubl View Post
    Attachment 20261

Attachment 20262

Attachment 20263

Attachment 20264

Attachment 20266

Just so you don't judge me, I usually buy an undervalued exotic every two years instead of a new car. Before I knew it, I was a collector. As you can see, I drive my vehicles.

My VIN:    Sold: 04254

Xc60

A little over a week ago I actually bought a 2012 Volvo XC60 with low miles from the original owner with all Volvo service records. I've always enjoyed the looks of the XC60 so finally decided to give it a try. Never owned a Volvo before. I was actually eyeing the R-Design model but for something that's going to sit outside and be a daily driven car, I didn't want something that was going to cause attention really. I was actually aiming for the T6 model with the turbo engine but I saw this one pop up and I was just overall impressed with the condition it was in and how it was taken care of. So yeah!, that's my daily Non-D car I own.

12xc.jpg
    Last edited by DeLorean04254; 03-17-2019 at 10:41 PM.
    In search of VIN 04254

Motors about after dark Michael's Avatar

My VIN:    Your VIN'S mom

My work van/daily driver. I spend a great deal of time and energy making sure this is one of the nicest, cleanest and organized mobile body shops around.

van13.jpg

workvan.jpg

van10.jpg

van11.jpg

Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 LastLast