FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Pictures of Other (Non-D) Cars You Own

My VIN:    1374

Here are my current cars. I also collect automotive books. Collecting cars and working on them is one of the things in life I love the most. Anyone's welcome to ask me about any of them. I wish I had more time and space.

A can of worms doesn't open itself.

Patrick Maruska Seattle WA USA.

My VIN:    2567 (Sold)

Ikn4ubl, LOL You have a very good taste in cars and trucks (like me ) . I agree with you 100% about Lotus. This would be my third front clam or egg shell for me. I would love to own any Ferrari. Some day....
    I am not a truck person but H1 convertible is my other dream "truck". What would be a reasonable price or budget for a non-alpha model H1 convertible (under 100K mile)? I have been keeping my eyes open at Hummernetworkforum for a good used California H1. I still need to convince my wife why we need to have a military style vehicle.
    Last edited by Ryan S.; 07-03-2013 at 03:20 AM.

My VIN:    6149 plus 2418, 3633, 5030, 17086

You guys have some cool cars! NICE!

Here are my rides:

Fiat Seicento - daily city driver, 1108ccm, 54HP, 5-speed manual, 40MPG average.
    Fiat.jpg

Nissan 350Z - nice weater driver, 3.5L, 300HP, 6-speed manual, 23MPG average
    Nissan.jpg

And a collection of SIX DeLoreans
    Greetings from Poland!
    Tom
    http://www.deloreana.com

Please excuse my typos... and watch this: Ben Champion - That Auto-Correct Song

My VIN:    17099

Quote Originally Posted by Racerx View Post
    Ikn4ubl, LOL You have a very good taste in cars and trucks (like me ) . I agree with you 100% about Lotus. This would be my third front clam or egg shell for me. I would love to own any Ferrari. Some day....
    I am not a truck person but H1 convertible is my other dream "truck". What would be a reasonable price or budget for a non-alpha model H1 convertible (under 100K mile)? I have been keeping my eyes open at Hummernetworkforum for a good used California H1. I still need to convince my wife why we need to have a military style vehicle.
    I haven't been seriously in the market lately (although the wife wants an H1 wagon now), so I can't really tell you what they are going for. All I know is that I couldn't buy my truck now for what I paid for it in 2004. I do know there have been some absolute bargains out there occasionally, but they are snapped up quick by someone that is usually on the network. An advanced search on ebay of ended auctions would probably give you a ballpark.

They sure get noticed. But I'm a little embarrassed when someone comes up and trashes the H2 or H3 and I have to sheepishly admit my wife has an H2 and I love it.

Once the wife drives an H1, she'll probably fall in love with it. My wife loves ours.

My VIN:    891, 1045

I was recently shopping and it looks like you're looking at $25-$30k on the very low end and they go up from there. I was only interested in the 2000+ models for previously mentioned reasons. I also want a diesel. If I had the $$ I'd get an Alpha, but that won't happen for a long time if at all.
    -James . . . "Life without knowledge is death in disguise." ~ H.P.G.

My VIN:    3028

Nice Volvo Patrick. I have always liked these with their modern styling. They are the poor mans DB5. This is one car I have seriously considered for a long time. Any negatives?

'04 Wrangler Rocky Mountain Edition
    Jeep.jpg
    '78 Honda CT90 I restored and painted Military green.
    CT90.jpg
    My daughter and our next car
    Lola.jpg
    Attached Images
    Last edited by dmcerik; 07-03-2013 at 01:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DashEight View Post
    What year is your Mini? I see it's got the side repeaters and it's wrong-wheel drive. Here's my '85 Mini Mayfair before I started the VTEC swap:

P3160075-small.jpg

My two submissions, dueling Challengers.

Nice! My '10 SRT8 is in the garage but will get the rocker panels, subwoofer, taillights, rear bumper and bumper support and trunk liners installed this weekend. That'll put the car that much closer to seeing the road again. The car is a theft recovery so I'm not posting pics until I've at least got all the parts back on it to make it look whole.

Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast