FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Can I Take Pictures Of Your Delorean?

My VIN:    10123 01896 03999

Can I Take Pictures Of Your Delorean?

Hello, my name is Nick, I am 18 years old and I live near Milwaukee. One of my dreams is to see an actual DMC-12, I have read, wrote and seeing films on the Delorean. Im a HUGE Delorean fan, one day I hope to own one. Anyways I was wondering if I could take some pictures of your Delorean, im trying to get my own photography page going on facebook and hopefully a website some day. I edit my pictures to take license plates out of the picture and any other information you dont want onto the web (facebook). I cant travel to far, but I live around, Cedarburg, Mequon, Grafton, saukville and Germantown. I know the Midwest Delorean connection is in Chicago, but i heard that some are in Milwaukee. You can contact me through a message on here and we can text or something or facebook will work. I hope I can meet up with someone! Would love to see an actual Delorean!

-Nick

My VIN:    5180

Club(s):   (DMWC) (DCUK)

Hi Nick,

You need to PM contact DMCflux (Steve)

Are you familiar with Leon's Frozen Custard (Milwaukee)?
    DENNIS

VIN 5180, Frame 3652, STAGE II​, DM-eng Solid State Solutions (RPM Rly, Dm.Lt.Mod., Fan Fail Mod. , FAN Rly, HS.Rly) , HID headlights, SPAX user since 2009, Eibach springs, M Adj. Rear LCA's, DPNW poly-sway bar kit, DMCEU LCA Stabilizer link kit, DMCMW Illuminated door sills, Aussie Illuminated SS Shifter plate, REAL MOMO EVO Steering wheel, DELOREANA Extended View Side Mirrors w/ Heaters, DELOREANA LED Door Lights.

DMC Midwest - 815.459.6439 DMCMW Dave's Avatar

My VIN:    (former)05429

You are not a particularly far from our shop, and we have 20+ here all the time. About 25 at the moment.
    Dave S
    DMC Midwest - retired but helping
    Greenville SC

Awesome! Was not expecting to get replies already!

DMC5180 - ill try to get ahold of Steve. I'm not to sure on where that is, I'm actually from cedarburg, about 20 minutes away from Milwaukee.

DMCMW - I see you're from crystal lake Illinois. I think I have heard of a shop near the wisconsin/ Illinois border.

I don't want anyone by far to go out of there way to do this, I can even come to your home, it's just something I have always wanted to do! Ha.

My VIN:    3028

Quote Originally Posted by ncp546 View Post
    Awesome! Was not expecting to get replies already!

DMC5180 - ill try to get ahold of Steve. I'm not to sure on where that is, I'm actually from cedarburg, about 20 minutes away from Milwaukee.

DMCMW - I see you're from crystal lake Illinois. I think I have heard of a shop near the wisconsin/ Illinois border.

I don't want anyone by far to go out of there way to do this, I can even come to your home, it's just something I have always wanted to do! Ha.

TIP : If you have a really hot sister many owners will be more willing to show their cars.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmyvonviggle View Post
    TIP : If you have a really hot sister many owners will be more willing to show their cars.

If you're willing to drive, DMCMW is probably where you want to go. They've got 20+ DeLoreans of all varieties -- auto, stick, early, late, take your pick!

Quote Originally Posted by Shep View Post
    If you're willing to drive, DMCMW is probably where you want to go. They've got 20+ DeLoreans of all varieties -- auto, stick, early, late, take your pick!
    Nick,

Those are mostly Customer cars being worked on or stored + a few that are probably FOR SALE too. If your interested in owning one these someday, a trip to DMCMW would be very informative and you will meet some First Class people that will give you the time of day to answer any and all your questions regarding the cars and costs of ownership.
    Last edited by DMC5180; 07-04-2013 at 11:51 PM.
    DENNIS

VIN 5180, Frame 3652, STAGE II​, DM-eng Solid State Solutions (RPM Rly, Dm.Lt.Mod., Fan Fail Mod. , FAN Rly, HS.Rly) , HID headlights, SPAX user since 2009, Eibach springs, M Adj. Rear LCA's, DPNW poly-sway bar kit, DMCEU LCA Stabilizer link kit, DMCMW Illuminated door sills, Aussie Illuminated SS Shifter plate, REAL MOMO EVO Steering wheel, DELOREANA Extended View Side Mirrors w/ Heaters, DELOREANA LED Door Lights.

I do have a sister, who is 16. Ha. But she's not interested in deloreans, actually I bet she doesn't even know what that is! For DMCMW where is the shop? To Rockford il? You guys are making pumped!

http://dmcmidwest.com/

Do a Google maps Search and get Directions.

990 Lutter Dr.
    Crystal Lake , IL
    DENNIS

My VIN:    5302

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by ncp546 View Post
    ...a sister, who is 16. Ha. But she's not interested in deloreans, actually I bet she doesn't even know what that is!
    There are zero surprises in this statement.
    Derek L
    VIN 5302

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast