FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Thread: You might be obsessed with DeLoreans if...

Motors about after dark Michael's Avatar

My VIN:    Banged your VIN'S mom

Anytime you write the name Julie down you inadvertently spell it Julee.
    http://dmctalk.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=90&dateline=161808992  9

My VIN:    16882.

I have a DeLorean of my own but I can't stop looking at pictures of other DeLoreans in the internet! Is it cheating?

My VIN:    MMMMMCMXCII

Quote Originally Posted by Hokie View Post
    I have a DeLorean of my own but I can't stop looking at pictures of other DeLoreans in the internet! Is it cheating?
    Not, if you are not touching your self
    VIN 5992/Body 5697/Frame 6000/Grey/Manual/ALL LED/Square HALOs/SPAX/DMOCO SS shifter/Genuine MOMO steering/iPhone base/Porsche turbo 997 exhaust/K&N/ SS: f.fascia mounts, brake lines, clutch line+fuel line+tank cover+heat shields/Posi-quiet brake pads/Poly: steering rack inserts+f.sway bar bushing+radius bushing/wings-a-loft/Radius enforced tabs n bolts/turbo fans... Oh! + a BTTF on/off replica set etc (still adding)

Club(s):   (PNDC)

...when you really would like to get one of the Delorean scale models from eBay for your home office or work office desk but never order one because you look at the price and know that you could get some really good parts for the real Delorean sitting in your garage instead

Car Fanatic. Technical Novice. pezzonovante88's Avatar

My VIN:    Previous Owner of 5875

Club(s):   (DOI)

Quote Originally Posted by vps3922 View Post
    ...when you really would like to get one of the Delorean scale models from eBay for your home office or work office desk but never order one because you look at the price and know that you could get some really good parts for the real Delorean sitting in your garage instead
    I like this one. So true.
    Previous Owner of 5875 - 1981/Grey/5-Speed/Grooved Hood

So last night I dreamed I was flying a Delorean. I am a helicopter pilot, so I often dream of flying, but never in a Delorean. In fact, I think that this is the first time a Delorean has ever made an appearance in my dreams. Funny, in the dream I realize I?m in the Delorean when I notice the steering wheel instead of a cyclic stick. When I saw that, I thought, I shouldn?t have flew the Delorean because there will be lots of attention when I land. Lol.

In the dream the car banked when I turned the steering wheel, but I don?t recall pushing or pulling the wheel like a plane yolk. (No pedals either) When I landed on a building roof, the military police questioned me because I had violated protected airspace. They were oblivious to the fact I was flying a Delorean. Lol.

It?s been years since I?ve seen any of the movies, so I don?t know what brought this dream on. My wife and I did go to a Christmas party and had a few drinks. (We didn?t take the D) Maybe the alcohol had something to do with it.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10