FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: PAWN STARS on History Channel - Delorean Time Machine - 07/18/13

Attention Whore

PAWN STARS on History Channel - Delorean Time Machine - 07/18/13

I wanted to give everyone a heads up about an upcoming episode of PAWN STARS on the History Channel called "World Series of Pawn"
    that will feature me and my 11th Delorean Time Machine.

I cannot talk about the outcome until it airs, but I can warn you that a lot of Delorean supporters might be upset as
    Rick was not kind to the car.
    He got really frustrated with me as I kept correcting him on his "knowledge" of the car, to the point that he stopped the shooting
    and took a break to get briefed on the car.
    Wouldn't you know it, we developed a fuel issue and could not get it started without a little help, then it ran like crap with a high idle.
    Sure, we fixed it AFTER the shoot but it made me and the car look real bad... damn.
    We had just replaced the entire fuel system and the distributor and fuel mixture needed adjustment.
    It was running great when we left Dallas but something about the Las Vegas desert made it run different.

Otherwise, the experience was amazing.
    I wish I could tell you more, because I have more appearances coming and much more news but I can not discuss it due to contract.
    I can say that it was fun!!!
    We caused a huge commotion on the street when we pulled the car out. The police had to get involved to clear it out!!!

Please reserve all of your questions for me until AFTER the episode airs as I am not allowed to talk specifics, but I will come back here
    after the show airs to answer any questions.
    Thank you!!!
    - Videobob

Mostly Harmless... refugeefromcalif's Avatar

My VIN:    6599

For those of us without cable, how do we watch this?

George
    George.

1974 BMW RS90 motorcycle
    1981 DeLorean. Cruise Control, Wings-A-Loft, Eibach springs, Spax shocks, Stage1 exhaust, Manual, Grey and Grooved, LED clock and fixed pulls.
    1993 del Sol S (With a Few, Upgrades)
    2017 Chrysler Pacifica Limited

My VIN:    5482

Quote Originally Posted by videobob View Post
    I wanted to give everyone a heads up about an upcoming episode of PAWN STARS on the History Channel called "World Series of Pawn"
    that will feature me and my 11th Delorean Time Machine.

I cannot talk about the outcome until it airs, but I can warn you that a lot of Delorean supporters might be upset as
    Rick was not kind to the car.
    He got really frustrated with me as I kept correcting him on his "knowledge" of the car, to the point that he stopped the shooting
    and took a break to get briefed on the car.
    Wouldn't you know it, we developed a fuel issue and could not get it started without a little help, then it ran like crap with a high idle.
    Sure, we fixed it AFTER the shoot but it made me and the car look real bad... damn.
    We had just replaced the entire fuel system and the distributor and fuel mixture needed adjustment.
    It was running great when we left Dallas but something about the Las Vegas desert made it run different.

Otherwise, the experience was amazing.
    I wish I could tell you more, because I have more appearances coming and much more news but I can not discuss it due to contract.
    I can say that it was fun!!!
    We caused a huge commotion on the street when we pulled the car out. The police had to get involved to clear it out!!!

Please reserve all of your questions for me until AFTER the episode airs as I am not allowed to talk specifics, but I will come back here
    after the show airs to answer any questions.
    Thank you!!!
    - Videobob
    The only thing I can find on Verizon Fios's guide for that date (7/18/2013) is an episode of called Chumdog Millionaire that originally aired on 10/18/2010.

Jeff

DMC Midwest - 815.459.6439 DMCMW Dave's Avatar

My VIN:    (former)05429

Club(s):   (DMWC) (DCUK)

Must be a fad - we were told by a Customer that he will be on an episode of "Hard Core Pawn" (the Detroit version) airing later this month. No more info than that available.
    Dave S
    DMC Midwest - retired but helping
    Greenville SC

Banned

My VIN:    1798

I can't stand the so-called 'reality' TV shows. Sorry, but I don't watch any of 'em.

Attention Whore

http://www.tvguide.com/search/index....d=pawn%20stars
    Episode is "World Series Of Pawn".
    Description: "A Los Angeles Dodgers World Series pennant signed by Frank Sinatra; a replica of the DeLorean from "Back to the Future."

I think these episodes are available on services like HULU and most likely on History Channel's website soon after airing.
    I will post it up as soon as I can.
    Thanks!

Attention Whore

Certified Stainless!! Chris Burns's Avatar

My VIN:    Getting closer and closer...

Club(s):   (DCF)

Looking forward to this Bob!

I don't want to be part of the Human race Roman Legion's Avatar

My VIN:    VIN in progress.

Club(s):   (DCVA) (LVDG) (SEDOC) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by videobob View Post
    Aren't those the same morons who previously knew squat about the DeLorean and did something like spin the tires out? I vaugely remember it being a car a member here ended up buying. If so, not sure how you made it through the shoot without a deminishing IQ. If not, then there are way too many similar reality shows out there.

Awesome VB can't wait to see it.

ED:

Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast