FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: DeLorean *outline* Drivers Licence and Vehicle Registration documents Booklet

My VIN:    MMMMMCMXCII

I am happy to have been a part of the distribution of this rare item
    Enjoy!!!
    VIN 5992/Body 5697/Frame 6000/Grey/Manual/ALL LED/Square HALOs/SPAX/DMOCO SS shifter/Genuine MOMO steering/iPhone base/Porsche turbo 997 exhaust/K&N/ SS: f.fascia mounts, brake lines, clutch line+fuel line+tank cover+heat shields/Posi-quiet brake pads/Poly: steering rack inserts+f.sway bar bushing+radius bushing/wings-a-loft/Radius enforced tabs n bolts/turbo fans... Oh! + a BTTF on/off replica set etc (still adding)

My VIN:    MMMMMCMXCII

Now that the sale is looooong past I'd like to put up my respects to all of you who contributed to my Restoration.

Gentlemen,
    Your screen name has become a cave painting to travel through time for years to come within the groins of VIN 5992 (hopefully)

They were placed under the drivers door sill.

VIN 5992/Body 5697/Frame 6000/Grey/Manual/ALL LED/Square HALOs/SPAX/DMOCO SS shifter/Genuine MOMO steering/iPhone base/Porsche turbo 997 exhaust/K&N/ SS: f.fascia mounts, brake lines, clutch line+fuel line+tank cover+heat shields/Posi-quiet brake pads/Poly: steering rack inserts+f.sway bar bushing+radius bushing/wings-a-loft/Radius enforced tabs n bolts/turbo fans... Oh! + a BTTF on/off replica set etc (still adding)

My VIN:    03037

lol! I just stumbled upon this post. I like the new cave paintings. I've dealt with most of them and I agree, cools cats... hey, Alex got anymore of these registration booklets, I need one for 3037?
    ¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬
    2014 La Jolla Concours D'Elegance Volunteer
    1998 Online Gamer; Everquest, AOE, R6, WOW, SOF
    1981 DeLorean, Grey, Automatic, Flap, 12k preserved miles
    1960 Volkswagen Beetle
    1961 Cadillac Coupe DeVille - *Restoration in Progress*

My VIN:    5625

Hey Alex!

Anymore of those books for sale?
    You can't buy happiness, but you can buy a DeLorean and that's sort of the same thing....

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5