FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: very informal get-together in New Orleans - July 25

Nothing witty here lest it offend

Thanks for putting in the time and effort to share this, Farrar. It is true that the best thing about the community is the people you meet in person, and nice that you all emphasized that point. You represented the community and the car for all its lovable foibles exceedingly well.

My VIN:    2743

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCH) (DCUK) (DOC-UK)

Farrar, thanks for posting it.

How many people in the audience asked about Flux Capacitors?
    Dermot
    VIN 2743, B/A, Frame 2227, engine 2320

I don't always drive cars, but when I do, I prefer DeLoreans

http://www.will-to-live.org

No-one is to stone anyone, even, and I want to make this absolutely clear, even if they do say "carburetor"

My VIN:    02613

Club(s):   (DCF)

There were about eight people in the audience. No one asked about flux capacitors.

The video is not publicly listed; only people with the link can view it. So basically just people on DMC car forums.

I do apologize for the gaps in our knowledge... but we're enthusiasts, not historians, and fortunately, the audience knew this. But as an aside, I do think it's interesting that DeLorean owners are expected to know all about John DeLorean, the company, and the car. I wonder if owners of any other classic car are expected to know as much about their car's history, design, etc. The next time I see a classic Mustang, I'm going to ask the driver who designed and engineered it, where it was built, why it's famous...
    3.0L, automatic, carbureted

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

Thanks for posting Farrar, I enjoyed it and honestly didn't think it was that negative just honest in a biased kind of why. I also mean this in the most hetero way as possible, the voice is awesome.
    eBay selling at it's best I can tell you stock Delorians and quite a bit of slugs so the Turbo is a super nice up-grade.
    K-Jet: Causing electrical issues since November 5th 1955

My VIN:    02613

Club(s):   (DCF)

Ha! Thanks, Sean.

30 minutes goes very fast. There was a lot I wanted to say that I didn't have a chance to. I'd say "maybe next time," but there won't be one. LOL
    3.0L, automatic, carbureted

My VIN:    16336 (SOLD)

Quote Originally Posted by sean View Post
    Thanks for posting Farrar, I enjoyed it and honestly didn't think it was that negative just honest in a biased kind of why. I also mean this in the most hetero way as possible, the voice is awesome.
    Agreed. Just watched the whole thing. Thought it was well done. Good job sir
    One of DMCTalk.org's original admins

Mainly lurking, just passing through. Still enjoying reading about everyone's progress.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4