FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: New to Glendale/Burbank CA Area - DeLorean Owner Intro

My VIN:    16793

Club(s):   (DMA) (LINY-DMC) (DCUK)

New to Glendale/Burbank CA Area - DeLorean Owner Intro

Hello! I wanted to introduce myself to the LA area owners. I'm a recent transplant from the east coast and thought now would be a good time to get to know some local owners or clubs, as the car just arrived off the shipping carrier about an hour ago! Yay! My D will enjoy the weather here just as much as I do I'm sure. Anyway, I would love to meet some local owners so if there is any club or any owners that might want to get together for coffee or drinks, I'd love to chat DeLorean. Thanks!
    DeLorean VIN 16793 - 1983
    Loving my power steering!

Young Padawan With The DeLorean kings1527's Avatar

My VIN:    6575

Quote Originally Posted by kajcienski View Post
    Hello! I wanted to introduce myself to the LA area owners. I'm a recent transplant from the east coast and thought now would be a good time to get to know some local owners or clubs, as the car just arrived off the shipping carrier about an hour ago! Yay! My D will enjoy the weather here just as much as I do I'm sure. Anyway, I would love to meet some local owners so if there is any club or any owners that might want to get together for coffee or drinks, I'd love to chat DeLorean. Thanks!
    Hey Matt,

We've done some biz before on the NOS seat covers. Thanks again for that.

I'm in the Calabasas/Hermosa Beach area but I'll be spending more time in the Calabasas region rather than Hermosa from now on. Relationships take on a life of their own sometimes. But I'd be happy to get together sometime and I've acquired a pretty good cache of tools for your general or even not-so-general repairs should the need arise. Always great having another owner around. Let's keep in touch.

Alex

Alex Abdalla

Late 1981, Grey 5-speed, 75k miles. Built 11/11/81

A stock-look with modern, reliable technology.

A full restoration with step-by-step "what I did" is in progress at www.delorean6575revisited.blogspot.com

My VIN:    3077

Welcome to the area!

Nice to meet you! I'm Tom, a stage 2 DeLorean living in Burbank. I work at Universal Studios and just recently met a friend at work who also drives a stage 2 DeLorean. We should all grab lunch sometime soon on the studio lot. I can tell you where I get my repairs done here locally etc. PM me and I'll send you my phone number. Looking forward to hearing from you! Tom

My VIN:    01960

I'm always up for a get together too. With a Few other guys in the area, we have done a few meetups at the Bobs Big Boy in Burbank too.
    1981, auto, black int w/black carpet and headliner, Momo wheel, Pioneer HU /speakers w/bluetooth, Bisyncmaster LED panel, Eibach springs, shocks, exhaust, wingsaloft

DMC Midwest - 815.459.6439 DMCMW Dave's Avatar

My VIN:    (former)05429

Club(s):   (DMWC) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by kings1527 View Post
    Hey Matt,

We've done some biz before on the NOS seat covers. Thanks again for that.

I'm in the Calabasas/Hermosa Beach area but I'll be spending more time in the Calabasas region rather than Hermosa from now on. Relationships take on a life of their own sometimes. But I'd be happy to get together sometime and I've acquired a pretty good cache of tools for your general or even not-so-general repairs should the need arise. Always great having another owner around. Let's keep in touch.

Alex
    You and Matt were at our open house at the same time as well.
    Dave S
    DMC Midwest - retired but helping
    Greenville SC