FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: The DeLorean Story - The book, BBC Radio Interview and Eurofest factory tour video

The DeLorean Story - The book, BBC Radio Interview and Eurofest factory tour video

The web site shown below currently shows details of my book The DeLorean Story. In addition you can listen to a recording of a BBC Interview following the book's release in February this year. Jordan Livingston has kindly given permission to show a summary of his video recording taken during Eurofest 2011 filmed in the ex DeLorean assembly building; the event was unscheduled and impromptu hence no neck tie and an overcoat borrowed from a colleague. I'll add other film or sound as they are made available.

Thanks to Tony Swann for compiling the web site and Jordan Livingston for allowing the film to be shown.

Any questions please let me know.

Nick

http://thedeloreanstory.com/
    Last edited by nick sutton; 07-13-2013 at 01:30 PM. Reason: spelling error

The DeLorean Story: The car, the people the scandal. http://www.amazon.com/The-DeLorean-S...delorean+story

My VIN:    #1283

Club(s):   (SCDC) (DCUK)

That is really nice Mr. Sutton. Thanks! Throughout the video I was thinking how cool it is to see video footage of the inside of the building that my car had once seen. And then at the end you hit the nail on the head:
    "Sometime in its life that car has been over that door before". Fascinating indeed.

What is the building being used for these days?

Thanks again.

Thank you Henrik, The building is used by Montupet for casting car road wheels and engine cylinder heads

The DeLorean Story: The car, the people the scandal. http://www.amazon.com/The-DeLorean-S...delorean+story

My VIN:    5436

Club(s):   (DOA) (DCUK) (DOC-UK)

I love hearing stuff like this, from people who were there when it all happened. A few weeks ago at Kilbroney I talked to a man that told me he was in charge of the line that put the engines into the cars, I didn't get his name though. I also spoke to one of the men at Shane's Castle that used to take the cars round the test track. The stories those guys can tell are priceless.

Nick, I met your niece today at a vintage show in Carrigart in Donegal, she got photos of her kids in my car, then told me who she was; she mentioned you did the book, I told her I just finished it a while back! Talk about a small world!
    - Martin - VIN 5436 -

Smile

I received your book over the weekend Nick and literally COULD NOT put it down! I finished it yesterday, and just wanted to say THANK YOU! It was an absolute perfect book, the only thing that would make it better would be if I meet you so you could sign it someday! One last thing, am I the only one that thinks we to “raise” the stamping dies from the Ocean?

Chuck Pullen