FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: "Back to the Future" showing at Cinemark in Cleveland- anyone interested?

My VIN:    6272

"Back to the Future" showing at Cinemark in Cleveland- anyone interested?

As part of their Classic Movie Series, Cinemark in Valley View OH will be showing Back to the Future this Wednesday night (July 17) at 7PM. I'm only 10 minutes from the theater and will most likely be cruising down there in my Delorean. Anyone else in the area interested in meeting up with their cars before the show starts? It would be cool to have a handful of Deloreans lined up in front of the theater! Plus I would really like to meet some of the other owners in the area

http://www.cinemark.com/cinemark-classic-series

President, DeLorean Industries

My VIN:    5646,5080, 5880, 10234, 3639, 2518, 10586, 1538

Quote Originally Posted by eldusto84 View Post
    As part of their Classic Movie Series, Cinemark in Valley View OH will be showing Back to the Future this Wednesday night (July 17) at 7PM. I'm only 10 minutes from the theater and will most likely be cruising down there in my Delorean. Anyone else in the area interested in meeting up with their cars before the show starts? It would be cool to have a handful of Deloreans lined up in front of the theater! Plus I would really like to meet some of the other owners in the area

http://www.cinemark.com/cinemark-classic-series
    We stopped out at the showing on Sunday with an owner from the Akron area in attendance as well and sent cars to two other locations for use. I would be willing to meet up in Valley view. Plus the Oak Barrel is right next door. Best food around.
    www.deloreanindustries.com Every Detail Matters

Doing the same thing down here in Texas. However, some theaters are thrilled to have the cars and see it as a great promotional thing while others have not.

I had 'Della' at the Cinemark in The Woodlands on Sunday and it was a lot of fun. I plan on bringing her back out for the 7pm showing on Wednesday as well.

della-theater.jpg

My VIN:    5482

Quote Originally Posted by wrkey View Post
    Doing the same thing down here in Texas. However, some theaters are thrilled to have the cars and see it as a great promotional thing while others have not.

I had 'Della' at the Cinemark in The Woodlands on Sunday and it was a lot of fun. I plan on bringing her back out for the 7pm showing on Wednesday as well.

della-theater.jpg
    I drove through there on my way to my Houston office Thursday. The Woodlands is a nice area. Your car looks great.
    Jeff

My VIN:    4456 - Owner since March 2011

Club(s):   (PNDC)

I went to the local showing on Sunday - also in a non-official capacity. Ran into annother owner there with his car.

What's interresting is that some locations around the country seem to be promoting the screening and soliciting cars to be on display and others are doing nothing. Chalk it up to good or bad marketing directors for the locations. Ours was at a shopping mall theater - must be a bad marketing director.

At any rate, there were maybe 25 people in the theater... Pretty sad turnout. Maybe the Wednesday night showing will be better.

What's everyone else who attended a screening's experience?

Cheers
    Steven
    Cheers
    Steven Maguire

IT'S A TRAP!!!!!

The Woodlands showing on Sunday (where I was at) was sold out. It was an 'Online Purchase Only' event. It will be interesting to see how many show up on Wednesday. I had a lot of folks ask about the car and why it was there (they obviously weren't there for BTTF). I had got the show times for Wednesday from the Manager so I was able to promote their next showing for them.

Quote Originally Posted by mluder View Post
    I went to the local showing on Sunday - also in a non-official capacity. Ran into annother owner there with his car.

What's interresting is that some locations around the country seem to be promoting the screening and soliciting cars to be on display and others are doing nothing. Chalk it up to good or bad marketing directors for the locations. Ours was at a shopping mall theater - must be a bad marketing director.

At any rate, there were maybe 25 people in the theater... Pretty sad turnout. Maybe the Wednesday night showing will be better.

What's everyone else who attended a screening's experience?

Cheers
    Steven

My VIN:    4357

in indiana

I offered two bring my Delorean to the movie house in Mishawaka, IN. but the guy running the place was not interested.

My VIN:    6272

I'll probably get down there between 6-6:30PM Josh. Let me know if you plan on coming up!