FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Wanting to destroy your DMC? Here is a good place to start...

My VIN:    5311

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by Gary Weaver II View Post
    I couldn't agree more...

-Gary
    No, see... you're not in a position to agree because you're contributing to the mess. And you just did it again after getting provoked by Bob who was ALSO told to cut it the fuck out.

This thread is no longer about your very cool CAD files, it's now a pissing contest. Nobody else wants to see it. Go pee in PM.
    Last edited by ccurzio; 05-04-2015 at 10:46 AM.
    - Chris

what

Just leave me out of it..

I haven't contributed squat to this pile. This is totally and completely on Bob's shoulders. I haven't instigated anything with this hunchbacked, suspender wearing loser in over a year since he threatened me via email and attacked me via Facebook with photoshopped photos of my daughter.

At that time this asshole had the nerve to accuse me of beating my children via e-mail (among other things). Right then and there I decided this lowlife p.o.s. was beyond deranged and I saw no positives in interacting with such a damaged individual - if only for my family's safety. I live within a 2 hour car drive of this psycho and he HAS ambushed us at events in Dallas and other places in the past - then publicly gloated about it online. Just what would you or anyone else have me do?

If anyone thinks this BTTF crap stays only online or on the message boards they are even more deluded than Bob appears to be. This asshole THRIVES on bringing shit into the public venue. He's a narcissistic, reality-tv wannabe. Normal interaction with regular people is physically and mentally impossible for him.

If the MODS would actually do something about him instead of letting him continue unabated with his repetitive bullshit then perhaps things may actually get better and we can participate without worrying if Bob was going to come and crap in the various threads.

The mods are the ones who have told him specifically and repeatedly to stop. He keeps doing it and they don't do anything.

I HAVE taken to the Mods via PM - MULTIPLE TIMES - In the last few days and apparently they want to do nothing to decisively stop his little one man reign of terror.

If Bob's earlier bullshit had been removed from this thread then perhaps, just perhaps, things would be different. Instead it was allowed to stay.

The "blame the victim" mentality here at DMCTalk really needs to stop and Bob needs to quit getting third, fourth, and fifth chances at being a decent contributing member of society. There comes a point where you have to realize that you can't fix stupid.

Wild and inaccurate speculation about my personal finances in some attempt to paint me as something I'm not has NOTHING to do with a simple thread about information. It should have been removed from the start, but the Mods left it here.

Somehow expecting me not to respond to something that I feel is that much of a personal attack is fallacy. I've learned at great personal cost that NOT responding to the bullshit on the internet is just as damaging as a full on flame war. Better to at least have your side of the argument out there than leave a silence which leaves a one-sided narrative open to misinterpretation.

I'll propose a deal with everyone here.

If the Mods think my response to this latest round of unprovoked bob-shit is uncalled for, then you have my wholehearted support and permission to ban my account from this board forever. I certainly wouldn't lose any sleep over it and then you will still probably be stuck with VB. That's a prospect which I just find personally hilarious and ironic.

Damn, go for the hat trick and ban us both. If that's the price it would take to get him out of here for good, I'd happily take the fall.

-Gary

My VIN:    02613

Club(s):   (DCF)

Hey you guys! There's this really cool thing ...

Attached Images
    3.0L, automatic, carbureted

Both of you. Seriously. Enough is enough, all I'm seeing is two quote-unquote "victims" who are also the aggressors. Each of you has said things that both pinned the blame on and provoked the other party. it's like my old forum admin days all over again, and that forum was predominantly adolescent males with very few adults, but I saw this same exact crap all the time. "He said" "she said" "But I only did it because" "Why can't I?" I mean c'mon guys, you are ADULTS. Grow up already and learn to coexist. Nobody's here to cater to your every concern, but that doesn't mean you can verbally duke it out in a public forum either.

EDIT: Not you Farrar. Snuck in that post on me, didn't you?

My VIN:    02613

Club(s):   (DCF)

Quote Originally Posted by Shep View Post
    EDIT: Not you Farrar. Snuck in that post on me, didn't you?
    Not on purpose, I promise.
    3.0L, automatic, carbureted

DeLorean Historian / Administrator Tamir A.'s Avatar

My VIN:    11474

Looks like nobody can move on from this. I'm locking this thread as it's digressed into crap that has nothing to do with the original subject. Anyone else who wants to publicly piss and moan on about this stuff will be put on the moderated list immediately for the foreseeable future. Doesn't matter about right or wrong, just don't want to hear it anymore in the public. I told you to take it to PM already and yet it continues.

T.
    Fan of all things DeLorean!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5