FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 27 of 30 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 ... LastLast

Thread: How many Delorean owners have been on Instagram?

My VIN:    6272 10638 17158

image.jpg

Lady's out in the drive way Sunday

My VIN:    1121

Club(s):   (DOA) (DCUK)

First time randomly for me.

https://instagram.com/p/BC4FgOrijex/

My VIN:    10201

I've seen so many people take pictures and film me, but haven't been posted to Instagram in a while.

My VIN:    1121

Club(s):   (DOA) (DCUK)

1121 getting some love.

At the Mpls. Auto show
    Out at a local Brew Pub (VERY close to home)

1121's been on Instagram before, but from places like MN CandC, not really caught in the wild. I think these are pretty cool.

My VIN:    6654

Club(s):   (DCF)

Mine was towed on a flatbed from Clearwater, FL to DMC FL Monday afternoon. I'll be there are pictures of it as it went south on I-75.
    Thanks,
    Lenny

DMCH New Build in 2005, Stage II, DPI Stainless Exhaust, Eibach Suspension, 170 Mph Speedometer, Xenon Lights, Wings-A-Loft, DMC Wide Angle Side Mirrors, 3rd Brake Light

My VIN:    02613

Mine went up on a carrier today for the first leg of its trip up to North Carolina. If on Instagram you see a DeLorean with a Louisiana "Antique" plate, being pulled by a red Durango, that'll be #2613.
    3.0L, automatic, carbureted

Quote Originally Posted by Lenny View Post
    Mine was towed on a flatbed from Clearwater, FL to DMC FL Monday afternoon. I'll be there are pictures of it as it went south on I-75.
    Lenny,

Who did you use for towing and what was the cost- if you don't mind me asking. I looked a couple months ago on tow rates from here (Pinellas) to DMCFL and didn't want to spend whatever rate I found online..

My VIN:    02613

Not sure if you're a AAA+ member, but it includes up to 100 miles of complimentary towing per breakdown. I consider it a must as a DeLorean owner who rarely drives more than 100 miles from his own garage.
    3.0L, automatic, carbureted

My VIN:    6472

Quote Originally Posted by Farrar View Post
    Not sure if you're a AAA+ member, but it includes up to 100 miles of complimentary towing per breakdown. I consider it a must as a DeLorean owner who rarely drives more than 100 miles from his own garage.
    Agreed. Though in my case, mine's basically a daily driver. Fortunately I haven't had to use it for my D yet, but it's good to have for piece of mind. Even if you only use it for one tow, the membership fee pays for itself.

My VIN:    5180

Club(s):   (DMWC) (DCUK)

Their are different levels to AAA coverage. The basic level is only good for a 5 mile tow. I had to use it once for daily driver. The repair shop told me my coverage was only good for a 5 mile tow. Fortunately the tow was just 2 miles.

Dennis
    DENNIS

VIN 5180, Frame 3652, STAGE II​, DM-eng Solid State Solutions (RPM Rly, Dm.Lt.Mod., Fan Fail Mod. , FAN Rly, HS.Rly) , HID headlights, SPAX user since 2009, Eibach springs, M Adj. Rear LCA's, DPNW poly-sway bar kit, DMCEU LCA Stabilizer link kit, DMCMW Illuminated door sills, Aussie Illuminated SS Shifter plate, REAL MOMO EVO Steering wheel, DELOREANA Extended View Side Mirrors w/ Heaters, DELOREANA LED Door Lights.

Page 27 of 30 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 ... LastLast