FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: BEAUTIFUL 1990 Back To The Future Pinball Machine For Sale

My VIN:    05263

BEAUTIFUL 1990 Back To The Future Pinball Machine For Sale

I have a beautiful Data East Back To The Future Pinball Machine that I have owned since 1999. The machine is in incredible condition and has been set up in my home since I purchased it. It hase been played very little over the past 14 years and has basically been a showpiece for my Back To The Future/Delorean collection. The game plays perfect and has been cleaned and waxed.

If your looking for a highly collectable back To The Future Pinball Machine in original condition, you wont find a nicer one than this one.

This is for pick up only, i'm not looking to ship it...I thought I would ask around here before I post on the Pinball Forums..

Thanks for looking...DSC05216.jpgDSC05194.jpgDSC05199.jpgDSC05155.jpgDSC05162.jpg

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

Please post a price.

Quote Originally Posted by rbford View Post
    I have a beautiful Data East Back To The Future Pinball Machine that I have owned since 1999. The machine is in incredible condition and has been set up in my home since I purchased it. It hase been played very little over the past 14 years and has basically been a showpiece for my Back To The Future/Delorean collection. The game plays perfect and has been cleaned and waxed.

If your looking for a highly collectable back To The Future Pinball Machine in original condition, you wont find a nicer one than this one.

This is for pick up only, i'm not looking to ship it...I thought I would ask around here before I post on the Pinball Forums..

Thanks for looking...DSC05216.jpgDSC05194.jpgDSC05199.jpgDSC05155.jpgDSC05162.jpg
    Price for the game is $3000

Quote Originally Posted by Ron View Post
    Please post a price.
    Sorry, price has been posted.

Thanks,

Rob

Been wanting one of these for a long time now... shame you're not closer to Texas! I'd be all over it.

BTTF pinball machine

His about residing for DeLorean parts?

Quote Originally Posted by wrkey View Post
    Been wanting one of these for a long time now... shame you're not closer to Texas! I'd be all over it.
    I'm not looking to pack and ship it...but you can arrange with a shipping company to pick it up wrap it and ship it for about $350.00, maybe less from Maryland to Texas .I just dont want to be liable for damages as its in such nice condition.

My VIN:    802

Club(s):   (DMA)

PM sent

My VIN:    02613

Club(s):   (DCF)

Is this the one where Michael J. Fox refused to allow his likeness to be used, so they drew his son instead?
    3.0L, automatic, carbureted

My VIN:    01643

Club(s):   (DCF) (DCO) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by Farrar View Post
    Is this the one where Michael J. Fox refused to allow his likeness to be used, so they drew his son instead?
    Yes, they drew the game artwork designers son instead. The artist/designer was at the 2010 DCS.

Wow i cant believe how these prices have gone up. Mine was 1/3 this cost just 4 years ago, and it is home use only (always been in private ownership). All pinball machines have doubled and tripled in price in the last few years.

It's fun but honestly compared to most games, it's fairly shallow and very redundant. It's a shame it wasn't designed 6 months later. Back to the Future and the first Simpsons pinball machine were developed at the same time and were the last machines to use the numerical display. The next machine, "Data East: Checkpoint" was the first machine to use a dot matrix display. This definitely would have added to the gameplay. Oh well, it's still fun. If you want one, just be sure you're not buying it because you think you'll remain enthralled in the gameplay. Other pinball machines will hold your attention a lot longer. You have to buy BTTF as a collection piece.

Anyway the machine looks nice!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast