Quote Originally Posted by Timebender View Post
    Mmmmm, bacon time....

My VIN:    6631

Club(s):   (AZ-D)

Just got mine last week as well:

plate.jpg

My VIN:    5433

Quote Originally Posted by clenet View Post
    Did they just start having personalised plates in Belgium in the last year? Do you see that many of them? What do they cost? I have collected license plates for over 40 years here in the US and I like to see whats going on in other parts of the world. Yours is a great looking plate!!!
    Well, personalised plates have been around for some time in Belgium but there were always some restriction. First you had to have 3 letter and 3 numbers (ABC-123). After that they decide that a personalised had to have a 9 in front of the letters and numbers like 9-ABC-123.

Only last year they suddenly announced that (almost) everything was possible up to 8 characters. The first day you could register your personalised number plate there were long queues at the registry offices. Everybody wanted to have a 1 or 2 character number plate.

The price is 1000 euro and at the moment it is not possible to sell or trade personalised number plates. When they first introduced the new style personalised number plate they were quite rare. Nowadays you see them more and more.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3