FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: Woodward Dream Cruise 2013?

DMC Texas 800-872-3621 or +1-281-441-2537 DMCH James's Avatar

My VIN:    Formerly 10570 and 6776

Club(s):   (AZ-D) (DMA) (SCDC) (DCUK)

Woodward Dream Cruise 2013?

Any plans? Sarah and I are taking some vacation and coming up as "tourists" again this year...is there any planned get-together of DMC club(s) planned?
    James Espey, President
    DeLorean Motor Company (Texas)
    http://www.lcassicdmc.com

My VIN:    A few, by name... DeLorean Monster Truck, DeLorean Roadster, DeLorean Hovercraft, DeLorean Limo

Club(s):   (DMWC) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by DMCH James View Post
    Any plans? Sarah and I are taking some vacation and coming up as "tourists" again this year...is there any planned get-together of DMC club(s) planned?
    The usual suspects...DeLorean Motor City, DeLorean Midwest Connection, DeLorean Club of Ohio and maybe a few DeLorean folks from Canada.

Same location as last year...the Bloomfield Hills Mercedes Benz Dealership, with our DeLoreans in the front row, right on Woodward Ave.

Byron (social butterfly) will either be parked with us or stopping by a few times (if he has to work his company booth part of the day).

Tony Swann and myself pre-registered (and pre-paid) for a number of parking spaces, so PM me if you need a DeLorean parking space.

As part of the pre-registration, we also get some "remote lot" parking passes, so PM me if you need one (first come, first served).

Thanks,
    Rich W.