FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Woodward Dream Cruise - August 17, 2013

Banned

My VIN:    1798

Hey Rich,

What time would you suggest getting to the MB dealership at?

Thanks and looking forward to meeting you, Tony, and the other D owners!

My VIN:    A few, by name... DeLorean Monster Truck, DeLorean Roadster, DeLorean Hovercraft, DeLorean Limo

Club(s):   (DMWC) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by NightFlyer View Post
    Hey Rich,

What time would you suggest getting to the MB dealership at?

Thanks and looking forward to meeting you, Tony, and the other D owners!
    Best time is usually between 10am and 11am. Not too early, since they technically start at 9am,
    and in years past, it takes a while before they get it all together in the first hour or so. Between
    11am-1pm is when it is the most busy to check-in. However, once you are checked-in and you
    have your placard, you have unlimited out-and-in priviledges, to cruise, park, cruise, park, etc.

We usually do one or two "group" cruises with at least a half dozen DeLoreans, all in a row.

I may take the D Rex out for a little ride down Woodward this year, but D Rex hates traffic. (LOL)

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Rich W View Post
    Best time is usually between 10am and 11am. Not too early, since they technically start at 9am,
    and in years past, it takes a while before they get it all together in the first hour or so. Between
    11am-1pm is when it is the most busy to check-in. However, once you are checked-in and you
    have your placard, you have unlimited out-and-in priviledges, to cruise, park, cruise, park, etc.

We usually do one or two "group" cruises with at least a half dozen DeLoreans, all in a row.

I may take the D Rex out for a little ride down Woodward this year, but D Rex hates traffic. (LOL)
    Perfect!

Thanks Rich, and see you at Woodward

My VIN:    A few, by name... DeLorean Monster Truck, DeLorean Roadster, DeLorean Hovercraft, DeLorean Limo

Detroit Free Press interview @ Woodward

My VIN:    16619

Any pictures up? I was only there for a short bit between 5 and 6, by that time it seemed a lot of classic cars had gone home and mostly regular cars looking at parked cars.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Exolis View Post
    Any pictures up? I was only there for a short bit between 5 and 6, by that time it seemed a lot of classic cars had gone home and mostly regular cars looking at parked cars.
    You can check out the Woodward thread over on DMCToday.com - lots of pics, videos, and a lengthy write-up review/retrospect of the event by yours truly

http://www.dmctoday.com/showthread.p...troit-MI/page2

Quote Originally Posted by Exolis View Post
    Sorry, many of the photos were posted to Social Media first, since it was easier to email the photos to the DMC MW Social Media guys to post them.

Most of the interesting photos have been posted to the DeLorean Midwest Connection Social Media websites (FaceBook and Twitter).

https://twitter.com/DeLoreanMidwest

https://www.facebook.com/pages/DeLor...86922604656405

I plan to post some additional photos here soon, including some hottie photos that Parts POG Chris Duvall took for me, as I assisted the hotties
    in and out of the D Rex. Sometimes you cannot do everything and I was very happy when Chris filled in again this year as the D Rex photographer.

One of Chris Duvall's best shots from Woodward 2012 below:

D-Rex_Euro-Model_WDC_2012.jpg
    Last edited by Rich W; 08-20-2013 at 06:16 PM. Reason: fixing type-o's, as usual

Two blonde hotties that passed through the DMC area, but not photographed until they were down the block a bit.

blonde-car-fans-1.JPG

blonde-car-fans-2.JPG

I saw the outfits out of the corner of my eye while doing an interview, so, no photos with DMC's in the background.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich W View Post
    Two blonde hotties that passed through the DMC area, but not photographed until they were down the block a bit.

blonde-car-fans-1.JPG

blonde-car-fans-2.JPG

I saw the outfits out of the corner of my eye while doing an interview, so, no photos with DMC's in the background.
    Speaking of blonde hotties...

Here is a photo that Chris Duvall took during one interview, of me and Maggie from Metromix Detroit (IIRC).

2013 WDC Maggie Interview.jpg

Banned

Rich was the mack daddy of Woodward

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast