FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: BTTF Screenings - I, II, II - TonicaFest 2013

My VIN:    A few, by name... DeLorean Monster Truck, DeLorean Roadster, DeLorean Hovercraft, DeLorean Limo

Club(s):   (DMWC) (DCUK)

BTTF Screenings - I, II, II - TonicaFest 2013

Old Route 66 runs through many small towns in Illinois and this Spring, there was a local cruise from downtown Joliet,
    to a little town called Tonica, IL. Now, Tonica is Back on our DeLorean Events calendar.

The town of Tonica, IL (just North ...of Normal, IL) is celebrating its 160th Anniversary this Summer
    and the theme for this anniversary is Back to the Future, so ...

The Anniversary Committee is screening the Back to the Future Trilogy on 3 nights during August.

BTTF on Friday, August 2
    BTTF II on Friday, August 9
    BTTF III on Thursday, August 22

Note: All movies will be shown outdoors, in the town center, starting at dusk (about 8pm).

For those of you who drive their DeLoreans to any of the movies, you get Free Concessions for whatever is available (not just free popcorn),
    plus priority parking, etc. All DeLorean owners can start arriving after 6pm to display their DeLoreans in the priority parking area.

There is also a Back to the Future themed parade scheduled for 1pm on Saturday, August 24, if anyone would like to attend,
    followed by a Classic Cars Cruise-In from 4pm to 8pm.

If you plan to attend one or more movies, or the parade, contact Rich W. for more details.

http://www.villageoftonica.com/Tonica_Fest_2013.html

My VIN:    A few, by name... DeLorean Monster Truck, DeLorean Roadster, DeLorean Hovercraft, DeLorean Limo

The Bad News .... The screening of BTTF last Friday night was rained out.

The Good News ... Double Feature this Friday night ... BTTF and BTTF II, starting at 6:30pm.

It may be a little "light" for the first movie, but the outdoor screen will be located in the shade.

So, if you did not want to make the long drive for just one BTTF movie, how about for two BTTF movies?

Contact me in advance, if anyone wants to caravan from the Chicagoland area. I plan to leave by 4pm.

Thanks,
    Rich W.

Double Feature Friday ... with two DeLoreans planning to attend.

Free outdoor screenings of BTTF and BTTF II, starting at 6:30pm.

Partly cloudy and 77 degrees expected at the start of movie time,
    and down to about 66 degrees when the second movie is over.

If you are a BTTF fan or DeLorean fan, there is no better way to
    spend a nice Summer evening outdoors. Stop out and join us.