FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Lexington North Carolina Fall 2013 Tech/Social Event-Saturday October 12th

Nit-picking customer(as seen on TV) Iznodmad's Avatar

My VIN:    #5000 (Grey, manual, SS chassis, intercooled twin turbo), #16128 (Grey, auto, efi twin turbo), #888

Club(s):   (DCVA) (SEDOC) (DCUK)

Lexington North Carolina Fall 2013 Tech/Social Event-Saturday October 12th

And the fun continues! That's right, it is time again for another DeLorean Party in North Carolina! As the title says, the date is Saturday, October 12th. Come as early as you like, and stay as late as you like. Everyone from previous events is invited, and I hope to add a few more new people as well. We will have lunch (menu TBD) and do any projects that we can in a day. Please add your name in this thread, any persons coming with you, and any parts/work you would like to try to do. If you are unsure about this event and don't know what is involved, please visit the older threads to see how much fun we have had at this tech session in the past! If you wish to travel, and need help finding lodging, I can assist with that as well. Any questions, just ask. Thanks, and I'm looking forward to it!

President, DeLorean Industries

My VIN:    5646,5080, 5880, 10234, 3639, 2518, 10586, 1538

Can't wait! See you there!
    www.deloreanindustries.com Every Detail Matters

My VIN:    16882.

I'll be there, Lord willing and the creek don't rise! Work needed yet to be determined. Let us know the final 'due date' for posting work requested. Thanks for having the event!

Does one have to be an owner to attend? What about a wannabe?

Nit-picking customer(as seen on TV) Iznodmad's Avatar

My VIN:    #5000 (Grey, manual, SS chassis, intercooled twin turbo), #16128 (Grey, auto, efi twin turbo), #888

Club(s):   (DCVA) (SEDOC) (DCUK)

No, you do not have to be an owner to attend. I've had many non-owners and owners with cars that don't run attend in the past. All are welcome and you will recieve an education on what to look out for when considering purchasing a DeLorean. I usually try to take all those whom are interested for a ride in my DeLoreans as well.

Certified Stainless!! Chris Burns's Avatar

My VIN:    Getting closer and closer...

Club(s):   (DCF)

Hopefully I can attend Darren!

I will let you know if anything changes. I want to try out VIN 905!!

Jason

Quote Originally Posted by Iznodmad View Post
    No, you do not have to be an owner to attend. I've had many non-owners and owners with cars that don't run attend in the past. All are welcome and you will recieve an education on what to look out for when considering purchasing a DeLorean. I usually try to take all those whom are interested for a ride in my DeLoreans as well.
    Hmmm...might have to try to do this. I might be in Texas that time but we will see. Besides...love some lexington BBQ. I'm originally from Burlington (technically Haw River) so ill make it a trip to visit my family:-)
    "I decided a couple nights ago that I'm going to own a delorean within 5 years"
    "Dude,have you ever been in one before, they are crappy"

I don't want to be part of the Human race Roman Legion's Avatar

My VIN:    VIN in progress.

Club(s):   (DCVA) (LVDG) (SEDOC) (DCUK)

But I was just in Asheville, NC today! lol

I'll be there, hopefully it will still be warm enough to take the bike out there. Let's just hope I get my new hearing aids before then so I can actually be apart of the meet, rather than just being there.

Quote Originally Posted by Roman Legion View Post
    But I was just in Asheville, NC today! lol

I'll be there, hopefully it will still be warm enough to take the bike out there. Let's just hope I get my new hearing aids before then so I can actually be apart of the meet, rather than just being there.
    Hopefully you enjoyed my area!

My VIN:    781

I'm already excited! You can certainly count me in.

As for projects - I've got quite a list and all the parts to do them. I'm not with my car much at present so this might be a good chance to knock one (or two) off the list.

I'll review my list and post up what I want to try and hit.
    When this baby hits 88 miles per hour...your going over the speed limit.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast