FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Lexington North Carolina Fall 2013 Tech/Social Event-Saturday October 12th

My VIN:    16867

Fall Meet

AT this point put me down as attending. Some chance that may change, but I hope not.

I don't want to be part of the Human race Roman Legion's Avatar

My VIN:    VIN in progress.

Club(s):   (DCVA) (LVDG) (SEDOC) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by about2livethedream View Post
    Hopefully you enjoyed my area!
    It was a very nice area and when I was on the front lawn of Biltmore, I kept seeing that old picture of all those DeLoreans in the driveway. It was odd looking around the front and picturing all those DeLoreans in my mind.

I hope at this meet in Lexington, someone lets me sit in their D, that would be awesome.

count me in see everyone soon!

My VIN:    16336 (SOLD)

Count me in. Looking forward to it!
    One of DMCTalk.org's original admins

Mainly lurking, just passing through. Still enjoying reading about everyone's progress.

My VIN:    1561

Hey Darren,

I should be able to make it. Did you buy a third DeLorean?!?

See you all on the 12th.

-Todd
    Todd, VIN 1561

http://1561project.com

Nit-picking customer(as seen on TV) Iznodmad's Avatar

My VIN:    #5000 (Grey, manual, SS chassis, intercooled twin turbo), #16128 (Grey, auto, efi twin turbo), #888

Club(s):   (DCVA) (SEDOC) (DCUK)

Yes I did Todd! I wanted an early car, and you wouldn't sell me yours last time. So I got one. Lol. Anyway, I was hoping you would show up in the thread. I have a request. Can you do the iPod hookup conversion on my Craig radio in my new car? I don't have any plans to change out the radio in this one, and I would like the ability to listen to the music on my iPhone5. Is that something that can be done on Saturday? Anything I need to purchase before the meet? Let me know!

I don't want to be part of the Human race Roman Legion's Avatar

My VIN:    VIN in progress.

Club(s):   (DCVA) (LVDG) (SEDOC) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by Iznodmad View Post
    Yes I did Todd! I wanted an early car, and you wouldn't sell me yours last time. So I got one. Lol. Anyway, I was hoping you would show up in the thread. I have a request. Can you do the iPod hookup conversion on my Craig radio in my new car? I don't have any plans to change out the radio in this one, and I would like the ability to listen to the music on my iPhone5. Is that something that can be done on Saturday? Anything I need to purchase before the meet? Let me know!
    I want an ipod conversion in my current car too! Why a newer car didn't come with one I cannot fathom.

My VIN:    1561

Quote Originally Posted by Iznodmad View Post
    Haha I didn't think anyone read that writeup I did on the Craig stereo. After more thorough testing there are some definite drawbacks/limitations I've found. For instance, the aux input seems to favor the right side channel, so I've had to adjust the balance control to even it out. This can be a nuisance when switching back and forth between the aux input and the regular inputs (radio and tape). I've also found I need to unplug the aux input (not just turn off the music from the source) otherwise it will distort the radio signal. I too use mine with an iPhone (running Pandora) and have noticed I need to run the volume of the iPhone at about half otherwise the music will be distorted, not a huge problem. Some of these issues may just be my stereo and/or speakers but I imagine it's mostly how I have it wired.

Sooo, it's useable, but I'd probably want to do some more work on the project before I install it for others, just doesn't seem to be ready for "prime time" yet. I've just been so preoccupied with other projects (not even DeLorean-related) to spend any time on it. It was just a fun weekend project, I wasn't expecting much out of it.

Todd
    Todd, VIN 1561

http://1561project.com

My VIN:    3472 (former)

Club(s):   (DCVA) (DCUK)

I'll be there! Looking forward to seeing 905 as well, the previous owner was one of the first DeLorean owners I had ever met but I've never seen the car, it sure sounded nice though.

As for work, if Josh is coming and planning on doing work, I'd like to see about getting a new AC compressor installed as was planned for the last meet.

President, DeLorean Industries

My VIN:    5646,5080, 5880, 10234, 3639, 2518, 10586, 1538

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    I'll be there! Looking forward to seeing 905 as well, the previous owner was one of the first DeLorean owners I had ever met but I've never seen the car, it sure sounded nice though.

As for work, if Josh is coming and planning on doing work, I'd like to see about getting a new AC compressor installed as was planned for the last meet.
    not a problem!
    www.deloreanindustries.com Every Detail Matters

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast