FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Wrapping the d!

Thanks heaps guys, im very happy with the result myself too

My VIN:    5180

Club(s):   (DMWC) (DCUK)

Looks great. How hard was it to get the wrap to lay down without bubbles and wrinkles? Especially in the complex areas like the facias. Were the facias done as one piece or multi-piece with strategically placed seams?

One thing though, IMO, you should do the silver stripe under the front facia to complete the look.
    DENNIS

VIN 5180, Frame 3652, STAGE II​, DM-eng Solid State Solutions (RPM Rly, Dm.Lt.Mod., Fan Fail Mod. , FAN Rly, HS.Rly) , HID headlights, SPAX user since 2009, Eibach springs, M Adj. Rear LCA's, DPNW poly-sway bar kit, DMCEU LCA Stabilizer link kit, DMCMW Illuminated door sills, Aussie Illuminated SS Shifter plate, REAL MOMO EVO Steering wheel, DELOREANA Extended View Side Mirrors w/ Heaters, DELOREANA LED Door Lights.

Thanks mate. Was a bit of a pain, but it's a of patience and practice. The more you do it, the easier it gets

The fascias were done just as one piece... the biggest headaches of the job! I plan on doing the other strips at the bottom aswell. Forgot about them until I took it out the garage lol

My VIN:    1768

Club(s):   (NCDMC) (DCUK)

Wow, that looks alot sharper than I would have thought, I really like it. Just missing the strip under the black bumper strip front and rear, you can still see the grey paint. Also Id put the rub strips back on of at least put on a black vinyl stripe in place of it.

Cheers mate, looks even better in real life!

Yea, that's the bit we're talking about .

I'm gonna cover those grey strips with the yellow vinyl

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5