FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: P J Grady Europe : non-destructive BTTF prop kit

My VIN:    01643

Club(s):   (DCF) (DCO) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by cpistocco View Post
    How about "Ready Player One?"
    Are you saying Ready Player One is a reboot/sequal/prequal to Back to the Future?

I suppose a male teenaged main character periodically drives a time machine DeLorean, but I think that's where the similarities end.

My VIN:    07000

Quote Originally Posted by stranovegas View Post
    yes! shoot me an email at RentDelorean.com. I am currently working on creating some non-evasive BTTF parts to be sold to Delorean owners that could easily attach to the outside of the car, much as mine is. Most is very lightweight as well so it really doesn't effect the performance of the car. Also, everything is easily attachable and detachable. My car is still STOCK technically. If interested, hit me up and lets talk!
    -Andy
    Any progress on these “non-invasive” parts and if so can we see what you’ve come up with?

My VIN:    4941

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas R View Post
    Are you saying Ready Player One is a reboot/sequal/prequal to Back to the Future?

I suppose a male teenaged main character periodically drives a time machine DeLorean, but I think that's where the similarities end.
    Of course not ... But it was nice to see a D on the big screen again.

Quote Originally Posted by Timebender View Post
    Any progress on these “non-invasive” parts and if so can we see what you’ve come up with?
    Nothing but crickets from Grady Europe....for years.

My VIN:    it's over 9000....well 3070

Quote Originally Posted by cpistocco View Post
    Of course not ... But it was nice to see a D on the big screen again.
    Yes, it was nice to see her again on the big screen and shown quite a bit of respect. How's your conversion going, still got to drop off those part to you sitting in my center console. Time bender thanks again for wormhole emitter model it printed very nicely just post processing before I post a make. You insprired me to make/post some modles of my own for exaple gi\oing to post what i made for my plutonium chamber but it is very rough so far.1.jpgplutonium chamber top.jpg
    ....I will be posting all kinds of time machine related models shortly.

Quote Originally Posted by kgp4death View Post
    Yes, it was nice to see her again on the big screen and shown quite a bit of respect. How's your conversion going, still got to drop off those part to you sitting in my center console. Time bender thanks again for wormhole emitter model it printed very nicely just post processing before I post a make. You insprired me to make/post some modles of my own for exaple gi\oing to post what i made for my plutonium chamber but it is very rough so far.1.jpgplutonium chamber top.jpg
    ....I will be posting all kinds of time machine related models shortly.
    I have been at a stand-still with my conversion.....sooooo time consuming!
    We should get together. I would like to see your car (and pick up the remaining pieces of aluminum.)
    -Charlie
    749 7010

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5