FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: Brake and Fuel Line Clip Locations

My VIN:    11408

Club(s):   (DMWC) (TXDMC) (DCUK) (DOI)

Brake and Fuel Line Clip Locations

I am going to be installing my new lines on my refurbished frame. I have all the clips but am at a loss as to where to place them. I am sure I can figure it out but if someone has any information or pictures that can help me, this would be greatly appreciated.

Supercharged 5.3L LS4 + Porsche 6spd
    [email protected]
    lsdelorean.com
    I am not affiliated with Delorean Midwest in anyway.

My VIN:    5510

Resurrecting a long dead unanswered thread...

I've got a brand new stainless steel frame and a pile of pipe clips. I'd love it if someone already had a map of where they are all supposed to go - otherwise I will be going off of this video I took shortly after separating my body and frame. Of course one issue I have is that the PO made some changes, so not all of these clips are going to be in the right spots, and some are broken off. I am also pretty sure that there is a difference in pipe clips between manual & automatics because the manual has a clutch line that isn't present in automatics, and because of that I think the pipe clips listed online aren't correct for automatics. (Specifically part number SP10392 I think?)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcTg...el=BillCarlson

My VIN:    03430

Quote Originally Posted by CyberBill View Post
    Resurrecting a long dead unanswered thread...

I've got a brand new stainless steel frame and a pile of pipe clips. I'd love it if someone already had a map of where they are all supposed to go - otherwise I will be going off of this video I took shortly after separating my body and frame. Of course one issue I have is that the PO made some changes, so not all of these clips are going to be in the right spots, and some are broken off. I am also pretty sure that there is a difference in pipe clips between manual & automatics because the manual has a clutch line that isn't present in automatics, and because of that I think the pipe clips listed online aren't correct for automatics. (Specifically part number SP10392 I think?)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcTg...el=BillCarlson
    I had a hard time finding all the correct parts, but i think in the end i was successful in getting them all except for the single clips for the vacuum line and fuel line at the drivers side of the rear wishbone. gave up trying to find those ones. i plan to call DMCH at some point to see if they have them.

As for where they all go, i have good pictures i plan to reference when i put it back together, i can post them if you like. but i think i will also work on a map to post up in the resources.

I know in all i counted 14 brake line clips, putting the lines in place should help locate the right holes.

-Andy

My VIN:    11408

Club(s):   (DMWC) (TXDMC) (DCUK) (DOI)

I ended up just kind of putting them on by feel. LOL. Make it up as you go along.

Supercharged 5.3L LS4 + Porsche 6spd
    [email protected]
    lsdelorean.com
    I am not affiliated with Delorean Midwest in anyway.