Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: DeLorean in games

My VIN:    16823

Club(s):   (DMA)

One More

Anthony

1983 DMC-12 VIN 16823
    2014 BMW M5

My VIN:    03238 Grey & Black Hybrid - Auto - work in progress Former owner 10902 - Universal 93 Raffle Car

A Delorean (perhaps with a different name?) was featured in Interstate '82 - a somewhat lackluster sequel to a more popular Interstate '76. The car was definetely in the game, drivable and playable etc, but not the sole car as the artwork would suggest...

http://www.gamefaqs.com/pc/141513-in...ages/box-41549

Tom

My VIN:    #4222

Club(s):   (AZ-D)

Quote Originally Posted by TTait View Post
    A Delorean (perhaps with a different name?) was featured in Interstate '82 - a somewhat lackluster sequel to a more popular Interstate '76. The car was definetely in the game, drivable and playable etc, but not the sole car as the artwork would suggest...

http://www.gamefaqs.com/pc/141513-in...ages/box-41549

Tom
    Whoa! I had never seen that before. I will have to look that one up some more.
    -Kris

My VIN:    16893

People have added the BTTF Delorean to the game Garry's Mod. You can actually convert it to hover mode and fly around and everything. Check out this video (skip to 2:30 to get to the good parts, and warning there are some died in the wool nerds narrating this video):

Love this one, great game too!
    Mike Lowrey VIN# 3830

Quote Originally Posted by DMC81 View Post
    Love this one, great game too!
    I actually just started playing Burnout the other day, had no idea they had that car in there, I will surely keep an eye out for it!
    -Kris

My VIN:    10398

There's always a possibility a Delorean will show up in the up coming GTA V.

I just came across this gem while watching Retsupurae[1] videos on youtube. The link below jumps right to the relevant part of the video, but I will give you some background on it first. Tattoo Assassins is an arcade game was never publicly released, to be published by Data East as an answer to Mortal Kombat. The game itself boasted 2196 various "Fatality" finishes (hence the title of the video) a few of them being little easter eggs. Bob Gale (screenwriter of BttF, duh) was the director of this game, and used that opportunity to slip in his own flair.

*NOTE* Since this is a Mortal Kombat style game, the video does have animated violence! *NOTE*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUEXioTdscc&t=10m46s

[1] Retsupurae is a group of people who parody, usually by dubbing over, "Let's Play" videos. "Let's Play" videos usually consist of people recording themselves playing games, sometimes providing their own commentary on top. Retsupurae does an excellent job of finding the really bad ones, be it bad games, game play, commentary, video quality, etc. and turning them in to something hilarious.
    -Kris

If I recall correctly there is a DeLorean in the orignal 1994 version of Need For Speed. I think there is a special one in the 'Most Wanted' version. I may be mistaken.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2