FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Ok.. It's head gasket time!

My VIN:    10757 1st place Concourse 1998

In making my comments I was trying not to say if the changes were good or bad, just that they were changes. Not every Delorean owner knows what is original and what isn't, that's all. Generally speaking, new parts are good, better than 30 year old parts!
    David Teitelbaum

My VIN:    11789

Quote Originally Posted by David T View Post
    In making my comments I was trying not to say if the changes were good or bad, just that they were changes. Not every Delorean owner knows what is original and what isn't, that's all. Generally speaking, new parts are good, better than 30 year old parts!
    You are right.
    When I got this car 2 years ago I would not have known about the things you pointed out, so it's good to let people know (who aren't in the know).

It's a bit frustrating when I have done done things to the car that "Joe Public" wouldn't notice - like the door strut mod involving beefing up the body tub mounting point, or ..... the roof box bolt down mod .. essential work now that 37 years have elapsed
    Currently resurrecting Vin # 11789 - One of the batch of 50 exported to the Middle East in 1982.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6