FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Damn....I hit something in my DMC

My VIN:    16893

Quote Originally Posted by Radioval View Post
    Yes...hate the poles at gas stations...I kinda want to hit the pump one day to see if it explodes like the movies.....but I am a little twisted. My language was quite vile and I would probably get kicked off this page if I typed it out
    When I was a teenager I had a classic Barracuda. One night I was out with a girl I was seeing and I backed into a pole and dented my rear quarter panel (the 67 Barracuda fastback has a nasty blind spot). When I hit the pole the girl laughed! Well, that told me she wasn't the right girl for me

My VIN:    2818

Do I need one

You know those posts next to the gas pumps at gas stations...well...I hit one and the drivers front side got smushed in...can it be banged out or should I just get another panel?? Ugggg....and there is a scratch along the door. I have insurance and everything but if you think it can be banged out and the steel buffed then I can go that route.....but there seems to be a little hole in the metal too. Check out the pics and help me

Valerie
    [email protected]

Attachment 21670Attachment 21671
    Sad situation but it could have been worse. Hope it can be fixed but a replacement panel might be less.
    Mickey

My VIN:    02613

Club(s):   (DCF)

WWPR 1490am
    1490wwpr.com
    Oh, another station with two back-to-back Ws. Fun times. Around here we have to train people to say "double you double you" instead of "dubya dubya." LOL Nice gig!

Sorry for all the off-topic stuff...
    3.0L, automatic, carbureted

Quote Originally Posted by Farrar View Post
    Oh, another station with two back-to-back Ws. Fun times. Around here we have to train people to say "double you double you" instead of "dubya dubya." LOL Nice gig!

Sorry for all the off-topic stuff...
    "Dubya Ennnnnn BC"
    1-800-273-8255

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3