FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: VARIOUS PARTS (Rear Louvres, Grill Inserts, Rear Screen Finisher, Louvre Brace...)

My VIN:    16793

Club(s):   (DMA) (LINY-DMC) (DCUK)

VARIOUS PARTS (Rear Louvres, Grill Inserts, Rear Screen Finisher, Louvre Brace...)

Hi All! I'm cleaning out some of my extra DeLorean stock in my parent's garage and thought I would post everything here before throwing it up on eBay. I'll give this till about Wednesday or Thursday before I do that. Please see items and descriptions below. These are located in Tallahassee, FL - NOT New York. We will ship everything EXCEPT the louvres/sun screen. I will entertain best offers, but most likely if I don't get the asking price, I will just leave it up to the eBay gods! Thanks everyone!

Sun Screen/Louvres: History - There was a small surface crack on one of the shades and went ahead and had it professionally repaired about 2 years ago, along with any other small blemishes on the shade. I decided to put an NOS sun shade/louvre on while this was being repaired and this one has just been sitting in the garage ever since. We started to prep it for painting but never finished it. So, you are getting a louvre/shade in like-new condition that needs finishing prep and paint. The hardware/latch is new and included in the price. This sale does NOT include the louvre panel grills! Again, just the latch hardware attached to the louvres/shade. NOS from DMCH this is about $735 with the hardware. I would like to get $475 out of it. THIS IS FOR PICK-UP ONLY - located in Tallahassee, FL

Louvre Panel Grills: These are just extras, I have the set of two. Just needs a new paint job to look like-new (no damage to the plastic). DMCH has them for about $75. I would like to get $40 for the set.

DMC Louvre/Sunshade Brace: This is NEW from DMCH - hardware still in original plastic bag. I just never installed it and prefer the stock look. DMCH sells these for $89. I would like to get $65 for it.

Lower Engine Cover Grills: This is the complete set of 4 (I believe the front left in no longer available). I went with stainless inserts so these are no longer needed. Could use a fresh spray of paint to pop. Otherwise, these are in EXCELLENT condition. DMCH sells these for about $250 (if the front left was still available). I am asking $200 for the set of 4.

Rear Screen Upper Finisher: I went with the stainless version of this so now extra stock. It is in excellent condition except for a small stress crack - please see picture. This can be easily repaired, or just left alone. DMCH has these for $160. I am asking $100.

Here are pictures of the items:

Louvres/Sun Shade + Louvre Panel Grills (separate items)
    image.jpg
    image-1.jpg
    image-2.jpg
    image-3.jpg

Brace
    image-4.jpg
    image-5.jpg

Rear Screen (see small crack pictured below)
    image-6.jpg
    image-7.jpg
    image-1.jpg
    image.jpg

Lower Engine Cover Grills
    image-8.jpg

Any questions, please post here or PM me. Thanks!
    DeLorean VIN 16793 - 1983
    Loving my power steering!

My VIN:    16793

Club(s):   (DMA) (LINY-DMC) (DCUK)

Louvre Brace SOLD! (pending)
    DeLorean VIN 16793 - 1983
    Loving my power steering!