FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: DeLorean Notebook/Notepad

My VIN:    6298

Club(s):   (DCF)

Quote Originally Posted by Domi View Post
    Received mine today, it's nice
    +1 for me.

Does anyone know if the DMC refills will be available for purchase? I'd even buy some refills in bulk.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    Got mine today. I read there were less than 100 left. Whenever I see there are limited supplies of something I like, I re-evaluate my desire to buy. Anyway, its definitely geek cool. The paper it comes with has that cool text on the bottom that would make a layman think this was salvaged from the corporate headquarters back in the 80's.

My only beef, every single page was bent, badly. Now if this were a notepad, I wouldn't give it a second thought, but I planned on just putting this aside to display with my car. It's not a big deal, its just that when you pay 1.00 for a note pad at Walmart, the pages are perfect. When you pay 25.00 for a notepad the pages should still be ....perfect.

Every page was like this:
    Attachment 23125

Maybe this was intentional, trying to match the fit and finish problems of the early cars. Is there a QAC center to send these notepads to?

Most, if not all will buy it for display, you should call and see if they offer a replacement.

Now, I see they include their phone number on every page, that alone is free advertisement.

LEVY
    I would work extra hard at whatever I was doing to become so good at it and that I would never have to kiss anyone's fanny to keep my job. And I never have and I never will.

John Z. De Lorean

Motors about after dark Michael's Avatar

My VIN:    Banged your VIN'S mom

Quote Originally Posted by LEVY View Post
    Most, if not all will buy it for display, you should call and see if they offer a replacement.

Now, I see they include their phone number on every page, that alone is free advertisement.

LEVY
    Oh it's not worth getting worked up over. It's just a notebook. The damage looks like it was caused by being stacked with weight on it, and the paper was bent due to that little ribbon place marker. It could have happened during shipping too. It doesn't matter, there are more important things to get upset about.
    http://dmctalk.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=90&dateline=161808992  9

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2