Hello everyone,

Just wanted to let you know that I am starting a new production run for the Extended Convex Mirrors with and without heating option. I have already updated my website with this information. I'm expecting to have the mirrors ready by the end of the month. Once they become available I will update my website and post in this thread.
If you don't know what the Extended Convex Mirrors are please visit my website where you can read all about them and see pictures of what they look like and how they improve the rear vision.

Another product that will be available soon is the BLACK stainless steel shift knob. There will be a very limited number of knobs available. I will have two with DMC logo and two with shift pattern. That is all. Once they are gone I will not be making any more. This is my old stock made about 6 years ago that I'm just having finished now. The costs of making them ended up much higher than expected and at this time I just want to recover my investment.
The black knobs are made out of solid 304 Stainless Steel. The shape was made on a CNC lathe. The finish is a black chrome applied in a special electro-chemical process by one of the largest arms manufacturers in Europe. It is the same black chrome that is applied to guns used by armed forces - beautiful and tough.

If you are interested in one of these products please watch this thread or visit my website for status updates - you'll find the link in my signature below.

Thank you.