FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Thread: Extended Convex Heated Mirrors and Black stainless shift knobs coming soon!

My VIN:    6149 plus 2418, 3633, 5030, 17086

Just a quick update

The mirrors are here. They are back from the laser etching and are ready for final assembly.
    It's up to me now I have to apply the heating pads and then the double sided tape. Next will be packing for shipping.
    I'm extremely busy now so please allow a couple of weeks to complete those final steps.

Thanks
    Greetings from Poland!
    Tom
    http://www.deloreana.com

Please excuse my typos... and watch this: Ben Champion - That Auto-Correct Song

Hello,

The Extended Convex DeLorean mirrors are available now! New production run is ready.

All four versions are available:

1. Heated with DMC logo
    2. Heated without logo
    3. Non heated with DMC logo
    4. Plain – no heaters and no logo

You can order your set on my website at:
    www.deloreana.com

The prices are:
    $150 for no heater version
    $160 for heated version

DMC logo is provided free of charge
    Worldwide shipping is also free

Heated version now comes with already assembled wiring with reproduction plugs that simply plug into the original sockets in the doors which are provided from the DMC factory. No cutting of wires, so soldering, no splicing wires. Simple plug-and-play installation.
    Greetings from Poland!
    Tom

My VIN:    5180

Club(s):   (DMWC) (DCUK)

Tom,

I assume the reproduction connector housings are shipped loose to allow for feeding the wires through the mirror housing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    DENNIS

VIN 5180, Frame 3652, STAGE II​, DM-eng Solid State Solutions (RPM Rly, Dm.Lt.Mod., Fan Fail Mod. , FAN Rly, HS.Rly) , HID headlights, SPAX user since 2009, Eibach springs, M Adj. Rear LCA's, DPNW poly-sway bar kit, DMCEU LCA Stabilizer link kit, DMCMW Illuminated door sills, Aussie Illuminated SS Shifter plate, REAL MOMO EVO Steering wheel, DELOREANA Extended View Side Mirrors w/ Heaters, DELOREANA LED Door Lights.

My VIN:    07000

I’d kinda like to see a version of these with built in turn indicators behind the mirror, like modern cars have.

Quote Originally Posted by DMC5180 View Post
    Tom,

I assume the reproduction connector housings are shipped loose to allow for feeding the wires through the mirror housing.
    The reproduction connector is installed on the cable ready to be plugged in. You start at the other end as the heater connectors are very small and are able to fit through the hole. The pins alone on the inside connector are too large to go through.
    You simply feed in the wires from outside the mirror and pull them into the mirror housing

Quote Originally Posted by Timebender View Post
    I’d kinda like to see a version of these with built in turn indicators behind the mirror, like modern cars have.
    It's doable but that would involve running some new wires all the way from under the dash to inside of each mirror housing. Considering how the wires are routed through the roof section that would be a lot of work. I thought about it for a moment but decided against it because of it.
    Are you're up to running the required wires? We might build a one-off for you.
    Greetings from Poland!
    Tom

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10