FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Extended Convex Heated Mirrors and Black stainless shift knobs coming soon!

I'd buy a pair in a heartbeat.

Heated, no logo please!

Mark

I will buy a set; prefer with DMC logo but not heated.
    Last edited by 63SWC; 11-23-2014 at 10:21 PM.

My VIN:    6149 plus 2418, 3633, 5030, 17086

OK guys,
    The mirrors have been ordered and should be ready in about 2 to 3 weeks. It's a busy time before the holiday season... I didn't know that automotive mirrors make a good holiday gift
    If anyone is still interested and haven't posted yet please do so before the mirrors are ready. You can still order your custom version now - logo, no logo, heated, not heated, custom logo. The laser marking is done by somebody else. Once the ordering is closed you'll only be able to order whatever I have available.

Thanks.
    Greetings from Poland!
    Tom
    http://www.deloreana.com

Please excuse my typos... and watch this: Ben Champion - That Auto-Correct Song

My VIN:    4608- sold 4885- current

Non-heated with DMC logo here. I am in the US, so should I contact PJ Grady or just leave this note here?

Your note here is enough for now. Rob doesn't have any mirrors yet, so contacting him right now won't do any good.
    I will let you all know when the mirrors are ready. As soon as Rob gets his mirrors I'll let you know that he's ready to take orders.
    Greetings from Poland!
    Tom

Hello everyone,

I have just shipped some mirrors to PJ Grady. Anyone living in the US that is interested in getting a set should contact PJ Grady in about two weeks. DO NOT CALL THEM JUST YET! The package was just sent and it didn't even leave my post office yet so Rob will not be able to take any orders now. I will update this thread when the mirrors are actually available from Rob.

If you live outside of the US you can get your set on my website at:
    www.deloreana.com
    Just click on Mirrors and scroll down to see what options are available. This was a VERY limited run and I only have a few sets available. They might go quickly!
    Greetings from Poland!
    Tom

My VIN:    07000

I'll be ordering a set as my new to me D will be picked up next week!

My VIN:    4608- sold 4885- current

Quote Originally Posted by Tomcio View Post
    Hello everyone,

I have just shipped some mirrors to PJ Grady. Anyone living in the US that is interested in getting a set should contact PJ Grady in about two weeks. DO NOT CALL THEM JUST YET! The package was just sent and it didn't even leave my post office yet so Rob will not be able to take any orders now. I will update this thread when the mirrors are actually available from Rob.

If you live outside of the US you can get your set on my website at:
    www.deloreana.com
    Just click on Mirrors and scroll down to see what options are available. This was a VERY limited run and I only have a few sets available. They might go quickly!
    Are these going to be reserved based on the ones we indicated interest in? For example, I want non-heated convex with the DMC logo.

Quote Originally Posted by alexwolf1216 View Post
    Are these going to be reserved based on the ones we indicated interest in? For example, I want non-heated convex with the DMC logo.
    Rob is getting more sets that people have ordered so everyone should get a set that they want. There is one "but" though. Most sets that I've received came with heaters and actually all mirrors with logo have heaters. The manufacturer went a bit ahead here. Anyway, I highly recommend you get the heaters anyway. The installation is pretty much the same. If you don't want to use them you don't have to. Actually, I really do recommend that you install the wires but leave them disconnected. Then if you ever decide that you do want the heaters you can simply plug them in. Remember that once the mirrors are glued on there is no way to remove them safely and there is no way add the wires later.
    If you really, really, really do not want to use the heaters EVER then you can simply install the mirrors as if the heaters are not even there. You do not need to cut the backing plate and you do not need to install the wires. Just clean the backing plate with alcohol and attached the mirror. Done!

Important note about the heaters - do not think about them as defrosters meant for extremely cold weather. They are heaters and they are useful even if you live in Florida. They will keep fog, rain, condensation, frost, snow and ice off the mirrors. I have used them all the time on my car and it's really nice to have clear mirrors all the time. Even in rain the mirrors will remain clear as the water simply evaporates.

Heating option is just $5. DMC logo is provided at no extra cost.

I will let you all know when Rob receives the shipment.
    Greetings from Poland!
    Tom

My VIN:    6125

For anyone on the fence considering the extended convex mirrors I'd definitely recommend them to any DeLorean owner. The mirrors make a huge difference to rearward and side visibility and it's probably my favorite mod that I've done on my car so far. Jump on these while they are available! Tom's other products are great too

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast