As a long-time DeLorean fan and relatively new D owner I have addressed any mechanical maintenance and repair issues and have her running great and take her out and enjoy her consistently once or twice a week and now I am turning my attention to trying to determining a list of mods and upgrades I want to do (aesthetics, functionality, performance, etc) and prioritizing them for time and budget.

Some are purists who believe it is sacrilegious to do anything at all to a sock D (an opinion I fully respect) and there are those who feel DeLorean ownership is about "doing it in style" your way whatever level of customization that may mean to you (also respected). I fall somewhere in the middle... I am aiming for some balance of some modern touches and aesthetics while maintaining the stock aspects of the car that many of us would say make it so "timeless".

To that end, I am starting this thread to get feedback and opinion from everyone on what mods you have done or would like to do that you think are the best out there. Best exterior aesthetic mods?... Best interior mods?... Best performance mods?... Best functionality and preventitve mods?... What mods offer the best bang for the buck in D ownership experience?

My current personal list of potential upgrade/mods interest include:
-aftermarket wheels in a tasteful larger stagger set-up (17/18 or 18/19) in a multi-spoke wheel in the same "family" look as the stock wheels.
-lowering springs (already done on mine)
-DMC body skirt kit (love the way it looks and would love any feedback from anyone who has installed one)
-I saw some cool halo 4x6 direct headlight bulb replacements on the forum today
-Remote Auto opening doors
-exhaust upgrade

So...
What mods and upgrades have you done that you love and would recommend?
What have you done/tried and hated or felt was a waste of money?
What mods are on your "wish list" for your D?