FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: The 5992 Hybrid Stock/ BTTF Replica

My VIN:    MMMMMCMXCII

Quote Originally Posted by Timebender View Post
    I have something of an interesting idea (if this has been done then I'll go back to the back of the room).
    Why not hook the lights up to the door switches (in place of the cabin lights)? When open and showing off the car, the lights are on, and so forth?
    Yes that is an idea, but I wish to keep the vehicle's main electrical circuit totally separate from the bttf conversion lot.
    VIN 5992/Body 5697/Frame 6000/Grey/Manual/ALL LED/Square HALOs/SPAX/DMOCO SS shifter/Genuine MOMO steering/iPhone base/Porsche turbo 997 exhaust/K&N/ SS: f.fascia mounts, brake lines, clutch line+fuel line+tank cover+heat shields/Posi-quiet brake pads/Poly: steering rack inserts+f.sway bar bushing+radius bushing/wings-a-loft/Radius enforced tabs n bolts/turbo fans... Oh! + a BTTF on/off replica set etc (still adding)

My VIN:    12306 xxxxxx RHD Twin Turbo

Club(s):  

This is great work. I am sure some of the people interested in Chris N's external kit would be interested in your internals as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Starglider View Post
    This is great work. I am sure some of the people interested in Chris N's external kit would be interested in your internals as well.
    Chris N? Wasn't that PJ Grady offering the external built?
    Unless he is the same person... Pardon my stupidity
    VIN 5992/Body 5697/Frame 6000/Grey/Manual/ALL LED/Square HALOs/SPAX/DMOCO SS shifter/Genuine MOMO steering/iPhone base/Porsche turbo 997 exhaust/K&N/ SS: f.fascia mounts, brake lines, clutch line+fuel line+tank cover+heat shields/Posi-quiet brake pads/Poly: steering rack inserts+f.sway bar bushing+radius bushing/wings-a-loft/Radius enforced tabs n bolts/turbo fans... Oh! + a BTTF on/off replica set etc (still adding)

My VIN:    07000

Quote Originally Posted by ALEXAKOS View Post
    Yes that is an idea, but I wish to keep the vehicle's main electrical circuit totally separate from the bttf conversion lot.
    You could use the door circuits to trigger a relay that then turns your overhead lights on and off. That way BTTF circuits are still separate from the car.

Quote Originally Posted by Timebender View Post
    You could use the door circuits to trigger a relay that then turns your overhead lights on and off. That way BTTF circuits are still separate from the car.
    Absolutely! That would be the only way to go.

But again I want it completely standalone

Builder of the first Delorean Time Machine

My VIN:    2072

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

Absolutely! That would be the only way to go.

But again I want it completely standalone
    Stick a photoresistor ( CdS cell ) type thing on the dome light, voila!

My VIN:    12306 xxxxxx RHD Twin Turbo

Club(s):  

Chris N? Wasn't that PJ Grady offering the external built?
    Unless he is the same person... Pardon my stupidity
    Chris Nicholson is the owner of P J Grady Europe, based near London, United Kingdom.

who knows what this is?

Yes, a Heuer stop timer. What is it for?

It's for Doc's Timing clip board :thumbsup:
    I need one more and an aluminum board and I am set.

Unless I find a complete item... close to impossible to find.

Here you go!

Fellow Timemachinist!

TAG HEUER SA Microsplit 7750 / 7030 Timing

Ed

Quote Originally Posted by BTTF-1 View Post
    Here you go!

Fellow Timemachinist!

TAG HEUER SA Microsplit 7750 / 7030 Timing

Ed
    Thanx Ed

Yeah I know the product number and name. I just haven't found any on sale yet.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast