FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: DeLorean Time Machine Replica Prop Car (Events)

My VIN:    A few, by name... DeLorean Monster Truck, DeLorean Roadster, DeLorean Hovercraft, DeLorean Limo

Club(s):   (DMWC) (DCUK)

BTTF Replica Prop Car at THF Convention in Feb. 2015

Posting a few photos of my BTTF Replica Prop Car at the Tree House Foods Convention at the Schaumburg Convention Center
    near Chicago. The BTTF Replica Prop Car was there from Wednesday through Friday, so I am sure there will be some Instagram
    photos (or other Social Media posts with photos) popping up between now and over the weekend.

Posting the photos for reference, since the carpeting looks similar to the convention room at the Hilton in FL for DCS 2012.

The actual event had a lot of huge balloons with weighted strings, so it will be interesting to see how the BTTF Replica Prop Car
    looked in the finalized setting, with the house lights down and the event lighting added.

THF-2015-Prop-Car-2.jpg

THF-2015-Prop-Car-4.jpg

My VIN:    A few, by name... DeLorean Monster Truck, DeLorean Roadster, DeLorean Hovercraft, DeLorean Limo

Club(s):   (DMWC) (DCUK)

[QUOTE=Rich W;167671]The actual event had a lot of huge balloons with weighted strings, ...[QUOTE]

Found one photo (with balloon setup) posted, so far ...

THF-2015-Balloon-Setup-Prop-Car.jpg

http://websta.me/p/929413299366484417_588634309

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3