FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 81 DMC 12 - 33k miles - Recent Restoration $34k by DMC Houston - $27.5k OBO

My VIN:    10904

Would you mind posting an itemized list of what was done by DMC for $34,000 ? Based on the condition, my guess is you were involved in some kind of accident that required a major rebuild if you had to spend that kind of money to get where it is now. Not trying to sound harsh, just trying to make sense of this.

Quote Originally Posted by rdarlington View Post
    Would you mind posting an itemized list of what was done by DMC for $34,000 ? Based on the condition, my guess is you were involved in some kind of accident that required a major rebuild if you had to spend that kind of money to get where it is now. Not trying to sound harsh, just trying to make sense of this.
    No accidents, but you make a great point. They literally did everything to this car. If they would have kept it, you'd see it on their website for 50k like most of their other restoration projects. I will post the invoices from DMC tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by rdarlington View Post
    I have PDFs. of the service records, but I cannot remove the previous owners information. I would rather not post his address and other information on a public forum. If you or any other buy are truly interested, I'd be happy to email the records to you confidentially.

Feel free to PM me your email address

Sold pending financing.

My VIN:    3077

Interested I'll PM you.

Quote Originally Posted by 355Dreamer View Post
    Price drop.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2