FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: CEI's Lightning Bolt Series Time Machine #10095 Starring Doc and Marty

Quote Originally Posted by videobob View Post
    Dear Mr. no-nuts... as in, a guy afraid to use his real name, photo, etc...

I wouldn't bother with Bruce or even comment on him if he wasn't obsessed with making reference to me.
    He comments on me in his videos, posts, photos, websites, etc.
    He follows everything I do, he watches my videos, my webcam, etc.
    Whenever I innovate or do something, he follows it up the next day.
    When I put up a webcam at my shop, he did it the next day.
    When I put up an auction of a particular item, he slaps a similar thing together and tries to undercut me.
    This is nothing new, he's been doing for 10 solid years now.

Here are some FACTS.
    Bruce claims to have built props for TV, Movies and Display but he doesn't have a single IMDB credit or photo of any of his work being used
    in such a manner, anywhere. I do. I have extensive IMBD film credits as well as complete photo albums.
    I have caught Bruce on multiple occasions trying to take credit from of my works and he has sent perspective clients photos
    of my cars as though they were his own.
    I know this because I posed as a customer to see what he would send me.
    He sent me MY proposal and photos.... wow, what a genius!!!

Bruce also claims affiliations with Universal Studios when in fact no one at the organization has ever heard of him.
    Where as, my name is listed on the dedication plaque for the restored A car in Hollywood, his is no where to be found.
    I am their go to guy when they need parts for something.

Bruce has been sent multiple Cease and Desist letters from Amblin/Universal Studios.
    Where as, I have a license with Universal to build props, along with a personal letter of endorsement from Bob Gale and Kevin Pike
    in support of my builds. Bruce has no such endorsements or authorizations in any way.

Bruce's website illegally uses Universal's logos, music, screen shots, etc.
    He claims that he has build X-many cars but can not prove these numbers.
    In fact, almost everything he uses on his cars is outsourced from other vendors or suppliers.
    Very little of anything he builds is screen accurate in any way unless he buys it from someone who built it for him.
    I also buy certain parts from outside vendors, however, again, something else he copied.

Guys like you are like flies to a turd, Bruce being the latter of equation.
    So enjoy his company.

When he starts leaving me alone maybe I will do the same.
    Same goes to you.
    Dear Mr Officials brother/annoying nob.

What exactly are YOU doing here? You're on his thread, causing conflict as his work makes yours look amatuer.

He gets on really well with the guys from USF, and has even had one of his cars on display in there. Something tells me they'd have had a chat with him then if he didn't know them well. He does those guys a HUGE favour by promoting BTTF with cars driving around. My mate has a time machine and the amount of people that buy the blueray collection or other official props by being prompted by the car, is huge. It's a free driving advertisement for Universal, so for them to take any action would be quite frankly, very foolish.

Kevin Pike is a cracking bloke, but he simply uses you to make some income. Can't really blame him to be honest!

Your name is on the plaque as you paid for it to be there, congratulations. Here's a medal

You try rip off everyone who deals with you, including that poor sod on therpf with the Ghostbuster kit. We're not stupid..

Onto the props. You buy all your kit from Eric and show it off as your own, big deal! This is meant to be a community of sharing and enjoying these damn cars, not people like you doing wankerish videos recording Gary when he's entertaining fans.

I repeat my question: If Bruce is so bad, why do you keep mentioning him in your videos and using HIS NAME for SEO on your videos?

Maybe you should try doing a Batman car, you'll get loads of work including yourself as the Joker.

Attention Whore

Again, if the last 3rd of Bruce's video was not about me I would not have needed to respond.
    The fact that you mock the people who originally built these cars, restored them and etc.
    show you have no respect or knowledge of this franchise at all.

As for "paying" Kevin, he has received commissions on jobs we have done together, yes.
    He seeked me out to work with him because he was impressed by my work and who I am as a person.
    I wonder why he hasn't done that with others? Hmmmmm?

My name is the A-Car plaque because I provided them with parts for that car, along
    with some sources for parts and I have been a friend of Joe and Terry for many years.
    I worked closely with Joe as a friend, for many years with his other members as together we learned all we could about the cars.
    I did not pay them to be on the plaque, they did it as a kind gesture to our friendship and hard work together.

What have I ever done to you?
    What has Bruce done for you?

My VIN:    891, 1045

How old are we?
    -James . . . "Life without knowledge is death in disguise." ~ H.P.G.

Motors about after dark Michael's Avatar

My VIN:    Banged your VIN'S mom

Amazing that this pile of crap is OK but we can't mention politics anymore because of all the tension it caused those who were "forced" to click on the threads.

You people wonder why those like Matt Farrah choose not to join? I give you exhibit A
    http://dmctalk.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=90&dateline=161808992  9

My VIN:    891, 1045

Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    Amazing that this pile of crap is OK but we can't mention politics anymore because of all the tension it caused those who were "forced" to click on the threads.

You people wonder why those like Matt Farrah choose not to join? I give you exhibit A
    -James . . . "Life without knowledge is death in disguise." ~ H.P.G.

My VIN:    3937

Whoa, easy fellas! You can settle this in June at DCS... we'll get working on a loaner MMA cage with the UFC folks and you guys can duke it out in the octagon. Just remember, no fish hooking or eye gouging!!

Sept. 81, auto, black interior

Attention Whore

In the past, I have volunteered for Ken's water dunk tank, if he wants to set up a boxing ring, I am down for the main event!!!

Great Shot.JPG

Here's one of Bruces beauties! Recently upgraded white hover wheels lights and green landing lights!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2