FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: DMCTalk's November/December 2013 Forum Member of the Month: Soundkillr!!

My VIN:    500 ft pounds torque.

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    Absolutely LOVE the Celica!!!

PS: That's the biggest BOV I have ever seen!
    Thank you Michael, I really appreciate it! That little celica has a lot sentimental value, and really means a lot to me. The thing that looks like a bov is actually the wastegate (which is where you can adjust boost levels) with a lawn mower style muffler. That is all BAE original. Crazy huh? Ah the 80's. How I miss them.
    Soundkillr was here.

My VIN:    MMMMMCMXCII

Quote Originally Posted by Dangermouse View Post
    Ben's prize for this award is a letter 'E', which he gets to put in his username
    Hahahaha!!!! Good one

Sent from a mobile device. Please excuse typos etc
    VIN 5992/Body 5697/Frame 6000/Grey/Manual/ALL LED/Square HALOs/SPAX/DMOCO SS shifter/Genuine MOMO steering/iPhone base/Porsche turbo 997 exhaust/K&N/ SS: f.fascia mounts, brake lines, clutch line+fuel line+tank cover+heat shields/Posi-quiet brake pads/Poly: steering rack inserts+f.sway bar bushing+radius bushing/wings-a-loft/Radius enforced tabs n bolts/turbo fans... Oh! + a BTTF on/off replica set etc (still adding)

My VIN:    Former Owner

Quote Originally Posted by Dangermouse View Post
    Congrats Ben.

Ben is the epitome of a DeLorean owner – knowledgeable, friendly, always willing to help and his car is a great advertisement for the marque.

If that’s not obvious from the above pictures, Ben has one of the nicest cleanest cars around. But he never hesitates to help out at tech sessions, which he has been attending for years. Great candidate for this award.
    Agreed. And he ain't too hard on the eyes either Sorry I am late to the party, but congrats Ben. Now that I have gay'd up this thread, I will be on my way.

Aw! Thanks Ryan! I apprieciate the kind words. I still feel comfortable inviting you over, cause I know you won't show up. Seriously though we miss you! Come see us at sedoc!
    Soundkillr was here.

My VIN:    Former Owner

I stalk the sub-forum and there hasn't been much activity lately. If you guys get together, I can guarantee that I'll at least say I am coming

Well, I can close out my month by saying......HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS!
    Soundkillr was here.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2