FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: documentary

My VIN:    3045

Club(s):   (NCDMC) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by Delorean02378 View Post
    Cool video, I've never seen a driving Gold Delorean before.
    That's a great point and I said the same thing when I watched the video. Quite amazing to know that they actually ran and drove at one time in their life. Also it was very interesting to hear how it was assembled.
    Does it have a flux capacitor?
    Does it run on 1.21 Giggawatts?
    Have you been chased by terrorist?

No but I have been chased by ladies because it’s a chick magnet!

My VIN:    000774

Club(s):   (DMA)

Every frame I've seen has always been epoxy gray. In this video and others of the factory I see all black frames. How many were originally painted black? Would a black frame be considered concours?

documentary

I remember when this documentry was being made , there were a number of cars at the factory.

My brother and I were on our way home from school and got off the bus at the stop situated near the the front gates to the factory. We looked up towards the factory gates and saw a DeLorean.

We both ran across the road to my parents house (I lived across the road from the factory) and in excitement told my parents about the car, my dad told me DeLoreans had been going up and down the road all day.

I got changed out of my school uniform and my dad, my brothers and I all went across to the factory in the hope the car was still there, and to my delight it was. We got talking to the owner of the car and the passenger who informed us that a documentry was being made. They talked about the car at length and I always remember the gargo netting on the parcel shelf for some reason as I looked in the car.

I went into school the next day talking about what I had seen, and tried to persuade my history teacher to stop teaching the Titanic story and start DeLorean lessons....alas my pleas fell on deaf ears

That day may have been my first proper contact with a DeLorean, I cant remember if the documentry was made before or after DOA's Euro Expo at the factory which I attended.

Anyway when the Documentry was on TV my whole family was glued to the screen, and I didnt want it to end...the next day in school the whole place was talking about the documentry and everyone wanted a DeLorean

Another documentry/interview I recall was local TV presenter Gerry Kelly interviewing John De Lorean...I have only seen one clip of this on youtube has anyone anymore footage?
    Last edited by DMCNI; 11-16-2013 at 01:35 PM.

Another documentry/interview I recall was local TV presenter Gerry Kelly interviewing John De Lorean...I have only seen one clip of this on youtube has anyone anymore footage?[/QUOTE]

it can be seen here in four parts http://www.itnsource.com/en/searchresults/

let me know if ya find it (:O)~~~

documentary

Well I found it...cant watch it on the phone as it wont support the file format

http://www.itnsource.com/shotlist/UT.../29/X29019601/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2