FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: WARD Engineering Braking components REFURBISHMENT services

My VIN:    MMMMMCMXCII

WARD Engineering Braking components REFURBISHMENT services

I had a bad looking pair of calipers and emergency brakes.

I took he caliper refurbishment on my self, but the emergency brakes were a catastrophe!!!!!

I really thought I had to trash those, but at a $400 replacement rate I had to find a different solution.

Looking over in the web I found WARD engineering.
    He actually makes Jaguar braking components and it so happens the are similar o the Deloreans made by GIRLING.

Sent the over to WARD in the UK and expected a mail saying "Sorry, these are scrap".

To my surprise, a couple days later he comes back with the bill. 34GBP each plus shipping.

When I opened he box, my jaw dropped....

Looked better than new! Clean, zink plated, THE WHOLE NINE YARDS!

My point?
    I should have let them refurbish all of my braking components~!
    A bit of a shipping issue to have them from the US or Canada. But still price worthy considering the price NEW
    VIN 5992/Body 5697/Frame 6000/Grey/Manual/ALL LED/Square HALOs/SPAX/DMOCO SS shifter/Genuine MOMO steering/iPhone base/Porsche turbo 997 exhaust/K&N/ SS: f.fascia mounts, brake lines, clutch line+fuel line+tank cover+heat shields/Posi-quiet brake pads/Poly: steering rack inserts+f.sway bar bushing+radius bushing/wings-a-loft/Radius enforced tabs n bolts/turbo fans... Oh! + a BTTF on/off replica set etc (still adding)

My VIN:    #15768 EX #4584

Club(s):   (DOC-UK)

Thats really good, do you mind if I use the last picture and info on the UK forum for everyone?
    Chris
    Chris Williams #15768 Back on the road after 14 years. Ex#4584
    Worldwide DeLorean Owners Club: www.deloreans.co.uk Full colour DeLorean magazine shipped worldwide.
    DeLorean Essential Buyers Guide: http://deloreans.co.uk/product/delor...-buyers-guide/

My pleasure!
    Spread the word!
    VIN 5992/Body 5697/Frame 6000/Grey/Manual/ALL LED/Square HALOs/SPAX/DMOCO SS shifter/Genuine MOMO steering/iPhone base/Porsche turbo 997 exhaust/K&N/ SS: f.fascia mounts, brake lines, clutch line+fuel line+tank cover+heat shields/Posi-quiet brake pads/Poly: steering rack inserts+f.sway bar bushing+radius bushing/wings-a-loft/Radius enforced tabs n bolts/turbo fans... Oh! + a BTTF on/off replica set etc (still adding)

My VIN:    #15768 EX #4584

Club(s):   (DOC-UK)

Thanks!
    Chris Williams #15768 Back on the road after 14 years. Ex#4584
    Worldwide DeLorean Owners Club: www.deloreans.co.uk Full colour DeLorean magazine shipped worldwide.
    DeLorean Essential Buyers Guide: http://deloreans.co.uk/product/delor...-buyers-guide/

Ward engineering at it again!

Can't help but spread the good word again.

Ordered a front caliper repair set from him in the UK. First shipment to Greece got lost.

Ed Ward bravely sent me a second set free of charge and even upgraded the shipping service to a more reliable carrier which definitely cost him quite a bit!
    All that free of charge.

Talk about good services AND great customer support!

THANK YOU!

My VIN:    03246

caliper rebuild

thanks, ill give it a try
    banzai.