FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Wanted 5-speed Delorean 25k in LA county

Wanted 5-speed Delorean 25k in LA county

Hello everyone I'm new to this site and I figured I go ahead and ask here. I'm going to be purchasing a delorean here very very soon and was wondering if anyone here had one for sale? I live in San Gabriel valley. In LA county Looking for a 5-speed. Not picky about anything else. Looking for one that needs no work to very little. Needs to be in good enough condition to to handle daily driving ( not planning on daily it just so I know it can if I need it to) not too picky about miles just would like under 60k miles. If it has more I'm still interested.
    Thanks everyone
    -steve

My VIN:    02378 & 15500 - Previous owner of 4363, 5319, 5692, 10246, 01924, 04389, 03133, 11408, 10989

Club(s):   (LINY-DMC) (DCUK)

Before you even start looking, I'd start by reading this. Spending $30.00 now will save you thousands later.

http://store.delorean.com/p-10550-th...tomobiles.aspx
    Attached Images
    Kirk

My VIN:    6125

It might also be worth your time to take a trip down to DeLorean Motor Center in Huntington Beach (previously in Garden Grove). Their new address is:

7402 Prince Drive Huntington Beach, California 92647

They specialize in DeLorean service/sales and proably have a few cars currently for sale. They also have a handful of cars there at any given time for service that you can take a look at and get a better idea of what to look for in your search for 'the one'.

What's your price range?

My VIN:    2743

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCH) (DCUK) (DOC-UK)

Title says 25k
    Dermot
    VIN 2743, B/A, Frame 2227, engine 2320

I don't always drive cars, but when I do, I prefer DeLoreans

http://www.will-to-live.org

No-one is to stone anyone, even, and I want to make this absolutely clear, even if they do say "carburetor"

My VIN:    16951

Club(s):   (DCO) (DOA) (DCUK)

Welcome to the forum.
    You're lucky to live near a DMC garage, you should visiting them for some good advices

Hey thank you guys for welcoming me to the forum. Yea I'm looking at around $25,000 range. Like I said earlier looking for little to no work if possible. Need it to be able to handle daily driving if I ever needed it. Not saying I will daily it just need it to handle it if I ever need to.
    Loved deloreans since I was a small kid just like most of you all here. I found one in Fullerton for $24k that has interior issues. Like needs new door roofing. New dash and a few other interior pieces. He says everything else works great and outside is solid. I'm going to look at it soon. Going to head over to dmc and talk to Danny in person.
    Last edited by Indyfan1234; 11-13-2013 at 03:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Indyfan1234 View Post
    Hey thank you guys for welcoming me to the forum. Yea I'm looking at around $25,000 range. Like I said earlier looking for little to no work if possible. Need it to be able to handle daily driving if I ever needed it. Not saying I will daily it just need it to handle it if I ever need to.
    Loved deloreans since I was a small kid just like most of you all here. I found one in Fullerton for $24k that has interior issues. Like needs new door roofing. New dash and a few other interior pieces. He says everything else works great and outside is solid. I'm going to look at it soon. Going to head over to dmc and talk to Danny in person.
    I sent you a PM.

well a slight bump in the road. my mustang was ready to be sold and was ready to start looking at a new delorean but last minute the gentlemen backed out so I'm back to trying to find a buyer for my mustang so i can finally get my delorean

My VIN:    5482

Quote Originally Posted by Indyfan1234 View Post
    well a slight bump in the road. my mustang was ready to be sold and was ready to start looking at a new delorean but last minute the gentlemen backed out so I'm back to trying to find a buyer for my mustang so i can finally get my delorean
    You don't have a twin named Roman Legion do you?

Welcome to the group and good luck with your search.
    Jeff

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast