FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee

My VIN:    16353

Club(s):   (DOA) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by DMCVegas View Post
    I started looking for this episode last week when Crackle finally got installed on the Apple TV and couldn't find it. Now I know why. I ran across this page though, and I'm a bit worried about how it's going to turn out...

http://sprudge.com/time-jerry-seinfe...-handsome.html
    Yeah, the quote in that article...

Those of us who watched could not hear all of the conversation, but did catch the large flatbed truck circling the block with a DeLorean while Seinfeld and Oswalt commented on the compromised status of their ride.

...makes me think that the car broke down. If that's the case, good grief. Why does this consistently have to happen to DeLorean's; especially when being filmed for something. Fingers crossed that I'm wrong.

My VIN:    5311

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

Patton Oswalt is one of my favorite comedians, and I can't wait to see the episode.
    Ditto. I was plenty happy to see the DeLorean represented in the show, and even happier to see that day's featured comedian was Patton Oswalt.
    - Chris

what

My VIN:    3045

Club(s):   (NCDMC) (DCUK)

I want to know when Jim Carrey is going to be on the show. At least they have a connection, they played the same person.

http://youtu.be/2y6rMwJYEIo

Does it have a flux capacitor?
    Does it run on 1.21 Giggawatts?
    Have you been chased by terrorist?

No but I have been chased by ladies because it’s a chick magnet!

My VIN:    5180

Club(s):   (DMWC) (DCUK)

I started looking for this episode last week when Crackle finally got installed on the Apple TV and couldn't find it. Now I know why. I ran across this page though, and I'm a bit worried about how it's going to turn out...

http://sprudge.com/time-jerry-seinfe...-handsome.html

Still though, Patton Oswalt is one of my favorite comedians, and I can't wait to see the episode.
    I just bought an Apple TV a couple weeks ago. I'm still working on some of the activations. I did manage to get Crackle running smoothly. I just watched the Full catalog of Comedians in Cars getting coffee.

I got a kick out of the Citroen 2CV. They couldn't seem to keep it running. In one of the outtakes they mention running out of gas. The Chris Rock segment was good too, especially getting pulled over. Good way to end the season. Can't weight till Jan 2. BTW I went on the CICGC website. They mention something about only being viewable on YouTube in 2014. I'll have to go back check that again to confirm.
    DENNIS

VIN 5180, Frame 3652, STAGE II​, DM-eng Solid State Solutions (RPM Rly, Dm.Lt.Mod., Fan Fail Mod. , FAN Rly, HS.Rly) , HID headlights, SPAX user since 2009, Eibach springs, M Adj. Rear LCA's, DPNW poly-sway bar kit, DMCEU LCA Stabilizer link kit, DMCMW Illuminated door sills, Aussie Illuminated SS Shifter plate, REAL MOMO EVO Steering wheel, DELOREANA Extended View Side Mirrors w/ Heaters, DELOREANA LED Door Lights.

Question

When do we see this episode??

My VIN:    6585

Quote Originally Posted by DMC5180 View Post
    I just bought an Apple TV a couple weeks ago. I'm still working on some of the activations. I did manage to get Crackle running smoothly. I just watched the Full catalog of Comedians in Cars getting coffee.

I got a kick out of the Citroen 2CV. They couldn't seem to keep it running. In one of the outtakes they mention running out of gas. The Chris Rock segment was good too, especially getting pulled over. Good way to end the season. Can't weight till Jan 2. BTW I went on the CICGC website. They mention something about only being viewable on YouTube in 2014. I'll have to go back check that again to confirm.
    I just started on CICGC since getting Crackle activated last week. Now that Christmas is over, I'll spend the rest of my vacation catching up. I did see the Mel Brooks one, and that just got me hooked. The cars and the conversations are fantastic to watch. Just like how HBO and Showtime created series for viewers, Netflix, Hulu, and Crackle have been doing the same thing, and it's working out pretty good so far. Netflix especially has lots of awesome car movies to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by martydmc12 View Post
    ...makes me think that the car broke down. If that's the case, good grief. Why does this consistently have to happen to DeLorean's; especially when being filmed for something. Fingers crossed that I'm wrong.
    Agreed. And at the risk of starting a flame war akin to dividing the Irish, I'm just going to come right out and say it: West coast DeLorean owners just tend to be horrible when it comes to mechanical maintenance and repairs. You'll have pockets like the AZ-D and PNDC that have awesome support structures that California is sorely lacking. Given the lawsuits in the past against rival online and offline organizations, I can see how it happened. Not to mention California's anti-classic car registration laws that make it cheaper to either crush or export a car to another state rather than register it in Cali. You can also see with the DCS and DMCH Open House events how you'll get East Coast, Midwest, and Southeastern cars that seem like they can drive any distance. West coast? Not so much. And yet they have the largest concentration of cars.
    Robert

People they come together, people they fall apart...

Car Fanatic. Technical Novice. pezzonovante88's Avatar

My VIN:    Previous Owner of 5875

Club(s):   (DOI)

What's with the seats in that D?
    Previous Owner of 5875 - 1981/Grey/5-Speed/Grooved Hood

My VIN:    3937

I'd imagine that whoever knows the story of the DeLorean's fate that day can't say until after the episode airs. Even if they are here on the forum.

Sept. 81, auto, black interior

My VIN:    16353

Club(s):   (DOA) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan View Post
    I'd imagine that whoever knows the story of the DeLorean's fate that day can't say until after the episode airs. Even if they are here on the forum.
    I think there's a slight possibility it may be Jerry Seinfeld's DeLorean?

I've only seen the first season of "Comedians", but I thought all of the cars used throughout the show were from his own personal collection. But don't quote me on that, I'm just assuming, since he's a car guy, lives in both Los Angeles and New York, which he uses both cities to film the series in.

Car Fanatic. Technical Novice. pezzonovante88's Avatar

My VIN:    Previous Owner of 5875

Club(s):   (DOI)

Quote Originally Posted by martydmc12 View Post
    I think there's a slight possibility it may be Jerry Seinfeld's DeLorean?

I've only seen the first season of "Comedians", but I thought all of the cars used throughout the show were from his own personal collection. But don't quote me on that, I'm just assuming, since he's a car guy, lives in both Los Angeles and New York, which he uses both cities to film the series in.
    Though it would be cool if Jerry owned all those cars, he doesn't. In fact most, I believe, are not his. Any of the Porsche and VW cars probably are, though,
    Previous Owner of 5875 - 1981/Grey/5-Speed/Grooved Hood

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast