FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Complete, Full Color Wiring Diagram

"Former Delorean owning Guru" Spittybug's Avatar

My VIN:    Formerly 2329

I won't be buying this.....not because it isn't good, but because it isn't applicable to my car. I can remove about 1/4 of it by having gone with Megasquirt. I've modified my own
    Owen
    I.Brew.Beer.

My VIN:    03572

Quote Originally Posted by Spittybug View Post
    I won't be buying this.....not because it isn't good, but because it isn't applicable to my car. I can remove about 1/4 of it by having gone with Megasquirt. I've modified my own
    Would be nice to have the file you can edit and then print.
    Dave M vin 03572
    http://dm-eng.weebly.com/

DMC Texas 800-872-3621 or +1-281-441-2537 DMCH James's Avatar

My VIN:    Formerly 10570 and 6776

Club(s):   (AZ-D) (DMA) (SCDC) (DCUK)

Thank goodness for the other 99% of the other DeLorean owners, or this would have been a total waste of time.

In all seriousness, I'm considering laminating one and putting it under the trunk carpet - that way it will always be with the car.

James
    James Espey, President
    DeLorean Motor Company (Texas)
    http://www.lcassicdmc.com

DMC Midwest - 815.459.6439 DMCMW Dave's Avatar

My VIN:    (former)05429

Club(s):   (DMWC) (DCUK)

I won't be buying this.....not because it isn't good, but because it isn't applicable to my car. I can remove about 1/4 of it by having gone with Megasquirt. :
    In my experience 90% of the problems we end up troubleshooting are in the part of the wiring that you didn't remove yet.
    Dave S
    DMC Midwest - retired but helping
    Greenville SC

My VIN:    6313

I need to take the stock diagram some day and revise it with all the changes I've already made. Other that engine (just not there yet) there are very few runs I haven't modified already.
    Jeff
    #6313 (lic: DMC-EV Texas), 25k miles, 100% leather, touchpad, 100% LED, dimmable LED dash, remote door lock & Elvis mod, all A/C vents in kneepads, wedgectomy, escutcheon velcro fix, GM door chimer, custom arm rest/storage/controls...

"Former Delorean owning Guru" Spittybug's Avatar

My VIN:    Formerly 2329

Quote Originally Posted by DMCH James View Post
    Thank goodness for the other 99% of the other DeLorean owners, or this would have been a total waste of time.

In all seriousness, I'm considering laminating one and putting it under the trunk carpet - that way it will always be with the car.

James

Didn't mean to imply it wasn't good or isn't a valuable asset..... just in my case I would have to do a lot of whiting out!
    Owen
    I.Brew.Beer.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3