FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: DCS 2014 "I'm Registered" List

My VIN:    1019

I'm registerd as well. I can't wait for the show.

My VIN:    5557

Registered

First time attending this event, cant wait.

delorean car show update

HI
    been monitoring this thread.
    Thanks for everyone who has registered so far. This is the first show that I have had so many register so early and it makes things a lot easier for me so thank you.
    We already have the raffle car and it has been doing much better than we ever expected. To date we have sold 296 tickets 4 short of the halfway point. In past shows once we hit 300 tickets sold the raffle tickets usually only last a few more days. Not sure what will happen here. Never thought the tickets would take off like they did on this one.
    The car has a total rebuild of the brakes system. It is already running and it looks good. We will shine it up the next few months but its a good car.
    We have done other things to it as well and they have been posted as well.

We have a great show for you and for those that have been to the shows before you know what to expect. For those that are here as a first time believe it or not new people usually make up 50% of the show.

I know of one person besides me that has been to all the shows so not bad. I think there are actually 3 or 4 but I am not totally sure who they are. Excluding me of course.

Watch the daily events as they will change as we add things.

Again thank you all for the support
    This is my last show so if you want to see this one last time now is the time to register. We are limited in space to 500 persons for Friday and Saturday due to fire code so make sure you get your registrations in early. Just like happened with the raffle car tickets when they sold out people kept trying to get them at the gate but once sold out they are gone.
    Once 500 tickets are gone the show is closed out.

If you remember we sold out Pigeon Forge on Friday and Saturday Night (have to plan food in advance)

But we are moving along very fast on registrations as well. Those of you registered thanks

Its your show

Ken

DMC Midwest - 815.459.6439 DMCMW Dave's Avatar

My VIN:    (former)05429

Club(s):   (DMWC) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by kkoncelik View Post
    I know of one person besides me that has been to all the shows so not bad. I think there are actually 3 or 4 but I am not totally sure who they are. Excluding me of course.
    I'm one. Just made hotel reservations today for this one. Will sign up for the show this week.
    Dave S
    DMC Midwest - retired but helping
    Greenville SC

My VIN:    2861

Club(s):   (DOA) (DCUK)

Registered! Can't wait!
    Mike

2861 - Aug '81, 5-speed, black interior, gas-flap.

My VIN:    06357

Registered, Me and my GF, this will be my 2nd DCS !

My VIN:    4357

I'm signed up and looking forward to it.

My VIN:    10722

Just registered and looking forward to it since our last show was Memphis in 2002.

Andy

Nit-picking customer(as seen on TV) Iznodmad's Avatar

My VIN:    #5000 (Grey, manual, SS chassis, intercooled twin turbo), #16128 (Grey, auto, efi twin turbo), #888

Club(s):   (DCVA) (SEDOC) (DCUK)

I've registered and booked hotel. I've been to DCS 2000, 2002, 2004, 2008, 2010, 2012. Drove a Delorean every time. Hoping to have 2 of mine there for this event. It is possible they may be in the same mileage class/category as well. Has anyone ever competed against themselves in judging? Looking forward to it!

My VIN:    A few, by name... DeLorean Monster Truck, DeLorean Roadster, DeLorean Hovercraft, DeLorean Limo

Club(s):   (DMWC) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by Iznodmad View Post
    Has anyone ever competed against themselves in judging?
    I have competed against myself since DCS 2000, when I believe I was the first owner to drive two DeLoreans to DCS.

I had three DeLoreans in 2000, but I only drove two of them (with 2nd driver) to DCS 2000 ... my late 81 and my early 82.

JZD was impressed that I brought two of my three DeLoreans there and he posed between the two cars during the show.

81-JZD-82.jpg

(Two Cars but Three DeLoreans in the photo)

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast