FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: DCS 2014 "I'm Registered" List

My VIN:    02378 & 15500 - Previous owner of 4363, 5319, 5692, 10246, 01924, 04389, 03133, 11408, 10989

Club(s):   (LINY-DMC) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by Rich W View Post
    I have competed against myself since DCS 2000, when I believe I was the first owner to drive two DeLoreans to DCS.

I had three DeLoreans in 2000, but I only drove two of them (with 2nd driver) to DCS 2000 ... my late 81 and my early 82.

JZD was impressed that I brought two of my three DeLoreans there and he posed between the two cars during the show.

Attachment 24316

(Two Cars but Three DeLoreans in the photo)
    Rich you need to create some photo Albums on DMCTALK. I'm sure there would be a plethora of things people have never seen before.
    Kirk

My VIN:    A few, by name... DeLorean Monster Truck, DeLorean Roadster, DeLorean Hovercraft, DeLorean Limo

Club(s):   (DMWC) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by Delorean02378 View Post
    Rich you need to create some photo Albums on DMCTALK. I'm sure there would be a plethora of things people have never seen before.
    Great Idea. I have thought about it before, but I have not had the free time to go through my photo archives and catalog everything.

Actually, I just came across some "Genuine Barn Photos" of VIN...573 (25MB) I had promised Don over a year ago. Need to send them.

They were taken on January 1, 2009 in a barn in Central Wisconsin, before the restoration process began (and a later visit to DMC MW).

My VIN:    5510

Finally registered and got myself a raffle ticket for the car.......like I need another money pit! Looking forward to going for my first time and meeting fellow Delorean owners.

Mike

My VIN:    6524 & 1988 Lotus Esprit. Previously 10801 & 3772.

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

registered this weekend and bring my car.

My VIN:    5*9*

Club(s):   (DMWC) (DCUK)

Registered
    5*9*

My VIN:    1150

Club(s):   (DCF)

Looking To Share A Hotel Room

I finally registered for the show last night, after I managed to snag workable flights up from Florida on frequent flyer miles. To further squeeze the wallet, I'd love to find one or more equally economically challenged attendees to split a hotel room with, the more, the merrier (and the cheaper.) Since I'm coming without a car this time, if there's anyone who's gonna have an open seat in the car (DeLorean or otherwise) with whom I might be able to tag along on the various trips, that'd be great too. I hit Dayton airport about 9:15am on Thursday the 12th, and my flight back home leaves 6:20am on Sunday the 15th, should anyone with similar flights like to look into taxi, limo, or van sharing between the airport & the hotel. I will have an awesome project to be talking to y'all about by then. Still busy tying a few loose ends together on it right now, but in about 2 weeks time from today, the cat should be enough out of the bag that everyone will know what it is, and many will be anxiously marking their calendars for a certain date in 2015 (no, not THAT date, but you're definitely thinking the right way, and not very far off in time...)

Dan Harris - Daily Driving VIN1150 (the infamous Pot Shop car!)

My VIN:    3299

Registered.
    DMCTalk.org Moderator

Actual snippet of a conversation from Sept 2013:

Me: Eddie, I can't wait to get the car back when you're done with it.

Eddie: Yeah, you'll be able to give the car gas, and it won't be - like - embarrassing....

My VIN:    16867

Vin 16867 and I are registered and will attend together. I, too, don't need a second DeLorean, but registered for it as well. Misery loves company

My VIN:    16882.

Quote Originally Posted by Rad Dad View Post
    Vin 16867 and I are registered and will attend together. I, too, don't need a second DeLorean, but registered for it as well. Misery loves company
    Has anyone yet received a ticket stub by mail? I have not, and I remember receiving one for the raffle from 2012.

My VIN:    ******* 01860 - Legend TT 06068 - VQ35 SC

Club(s):   (DMA)

Quote Originally Posted by Hokie View Post
    Has anyone yet received a ticket stub by mail? I have not, and I remember receiving one for the raffle from 2012.
    Previous years, stubs were mailed out the week before the show.

Considering we will be selling the tickets out WAY in advance this year, they will be sent out sooner.

As of now, only 118 tickets left.
    __________________________________________________ ____________________
    Got any new Purflux oil filters? I may want to buy them.
    Learn about Vin 01860 with a Legend Industries engine: https://malevy-dmc.blogspot.com/2022...oDeLorean.html
    I can fix your Craig W460 radio: https://malevy-dmc.blogspot.com/2022...te-player.html

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast