FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: How To: New Relay bank ground harness

My VIN:    03572

Quote Originally Posted by jmpdmc View Post
    Read your comment too fast and filled in RPM relay in my mind instead of fan relay. I do have the fan relay from you as well so I still think you should bring some to DCS.

Jeff
    I will try to have some at DCS. I already have a lot of inventory of my electronics ready for the show.
    Dave M vin 03572
    http://dm-eng.weebly.com/

When it melted the grounds....

Dave,

When it melted all the ground wires (and it REALLY melted them), do you think it hurt the Fan Relay I just purchased? I know the cooling fans weren't kicking on (car was overheating as I tried to run home after pulling all the relays on that lower bank) or should I just simply pull all the wiring out and replace what is melted? I hate wiring and I have quite a little mess going in the compartment but that is the joy of owning a Delorean...learning to work on it! ;o)

Sorry to destroy your hard work...

~Korry

My VIN:    03572

Quote Originally Posted by 250in5 View Post
    Dave,

When it melted all the ground wires (and it REALLY melted them), do you think it hurt the Fan Relay I just purchased? I know the cooling fans weren't kicking on (car was overheating as I tried to run home after pulling all the relays on that lower bank) or should I just simply pull all the wiring out and replace what is melted? I hate wiring and I have quite a little mess going in the compartment but that is the joy of owning a Delorean...learning to work on it! ;o)

Sorry to destroy your hard work...

~Korry
    I will send you the new relay ground buss (black wires) and a new Fan Relay tomorrow.
    Dave M vin 03572
    http://dm-eng.weebly.com/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2