FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Moving question

My VIN:    6720

Club(s):   (AZ-D) (LVDG)

I can vouch for the quality of Four Corners transport as well- used them several times, and I've recommended them to family as well.

However, in this case, If I were you I'd just pick up a Harbor Freight trailer and use that. It's perfect for your situation. Get the one with the bigger wheels, and mount a wheel chock to it to secure the bike. A friend of mine did this from GA to NM, then NM to AZ last year. Still has the trailer. It's small and light enough you can tow it behind an ordinary car and won't even know it's there, and it's cheap enough that you can even afford to keep it after you are done moving.
    5 speed, grooved hood, grey interior (Nov '81)
    QA1 coilovers, Delorean.eu LCA brackets, DPNW Poly swaybar bushings, DMCMW shock tower bar, Deloreana.com convex mirrors, DPNW Toby Tabs, DPI exhaust, C4 Corvette third brake light, PJ Grady tail light boards, Bitsyncmaster relays

My VIN:    10442

Club(s):   (PNDC)

When I shipped my DMC-12 roughly the same distance (2000 miles) earlier this year, I used a company called uShip - where you can pick and chose from all the trucking companies that bid to ship your car/bike. It was recommended to me by someone on this website, so I'm just 'paying it forward'.
    Last edited by beernpizzalover; 12-01-2013 at 10:24 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2